Athene's PoE VS D3 Video

"
skinnay wrote:
"
zachatta wrote:
"
ReZar wrote:
Yes you are, he's a huge troll but he is also a humanitarian, if he was somehow scamming or something we would have known that by now.

Oh he is scamming.

Sure, twitch for charity, redirect for youtube clicks.

What a kind soul :)

Wait no hes not.

Uses his fans to boost him in games because he is terrible.

It is cool though, I feel sorry for you that you honestly believe he is altruistic. Shows how much of a simple soul you are.

1/10 troll man try harder

Not allowed to criticize until you match my charity level.

^ Dude that was a lame counter lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 30, 2013, 9:44:13 PM
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 8, 2015, 2:52:19 AM
"
skinnay wrote:
"
zachatta wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:

1/10 troll man try harder

Not allowed to criticize until you match my charity level.

alright its 0/10 now you are just blatantly repeating yourself

Considering you responded plenty of times, I would say at least 7/10.

from watching his streaming of PoE he was pretty fucking terrible at it. Its no wonder he would think the easy-mode game is better.
IGN: DabrixRN
[Removed by Admin]
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 30, 2013, 9:44:39 PM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 30, 2013, 9:44:50 PM
[Removed by Admin]
The Russell Wilson Era
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 30, 2013, 9:45:09 PM
Athene is correct , the game isnt hardcore nor challenging , its just RNG on RNG on RNG and that you can actually fucking DUPE is in itself retarded.

while 90% of what he said in the video is clearly comedygold the hidden 10% critique should be taken with a grain of salt.

spectral throw as a marauder in a cone with GMP is also somewhat questionable easymode.
hell there are a lot of cookiecutter easymode "setups" calling anything in this game as a build is somewhat ... well yeah there is no such thing as a build.

you either ahve the items and correct passives allocated which allow you to use that one skill over the other.

WOW SUCH immerse , much variety.

if you start fresh the game has its upsides but the more you play the more the downsides start to show themselves.

either way PoE gets a 6/10 from me for trying but has a looooong way to go and since there are multimillionaires donating 1000-10k $ to create their own items i dont think the game will ever die.

in itself its fun but keep in mind that diablo3 is made by very rich people trying to get even richer , so they will bait with eyecandy.

PoE does not bait with anything , its honest and even the developers name includes grindinggeargames.
just grind and have fun , if the grind gets unfun - take a break.

that simple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info