Athene's PoE VS D3 Video

LOL whoever thought this video was anything but sarcastic; your parents have failed
god i love how many ppl are dumb enough to take that video serious!
Athene's a genius haha
"
Hellgast23 wrote:
Athene's a genius haha

I wouldn't go that far..just most people are very stupid
"
Rydis1 wrote:
"
Hellgast23 wrote:
Athene's a genius haha

I wouldn't go that far..just most people are very stupid

Its very easy to be perceived as a genius these days. Just surround your self with people that are markedly stupider than your self and viola there you have it ... a genius.

As much as I can't stand Athene he is a master of doing just that.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
Last edited by Suriakk on Nov 26, 2013, 8:01:08 PM
I don't understand why you people even shit talk athene, to me he's fun to watch...he has a personality. Kripp and all the "popular" streamers in POE are boring as shit. Nugy is probably the only one of the POE streamers I might watch because he's animated at times.

As a streamer I know for a fact that people follow me because of my personality not because of what I'm doing in a stream.

Plus athene does a good thing for charity. If you don't have anything good to say just keep it to yourself.
you are so dumb.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
I got 2 words about Athene... fuck him. I saw a video of him in D3 where players were giving him millions of gold for free. Athene is only good because players give him free gear. Where is he on the ladders? D3 is for 6 year old girls.

When I die in HC I delete my character from soft core (or it just sits and I don't play it anymore). There is a HC Athene.
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
I got 2 words about Athene... fuck him. I saw a video of him in D3 where players were giving him millions of gold for free. Athene is only good because players give him free gear. Where is he on the ladders? D3 is for 6 year old girls.

When I die in HC I delete my character from soft core (or it just sits and I don't play it anymore). There is a HC Athene.

so what your essentially saying is..endless grinding makes you good at the game? Any oaf can do that..

and he actually has several records in d3. But you know..people watch one video and think they know everything.
Last edited by Rydis1 on Nov 26, 2013, 9:08:37 PM
I like Athene's line about Merciless, lol.
hahahahah
its all one big troll attempt. Just learn to not take ANYTHING that this guy sais seriously.

The mirror stuff is most probably some alpha stuff, or Inexium (who is quite rich) decided to blow it away for the fuck of it.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info