1.0.2 Microtransaction Videos and Damage Over Time Changes

I'm glad the patch was delayed.

I sincerely hoped they took a hard look at the effects of this patch's DOT changes on enemy damage. I have a bad feeling about being vipe striked by an exile or punctured by a spider.
IGN: Narbays
"
Rydis1 wrote:
"
Frozenarms wrote:
sigh i guess they got to drunk to come in to work D:

if this was people calling about a defective product, or went out to eat and were told they couldn't be helped because they were too drunk and partied out to work, not a single person here would give a smile and say, oh thats ok. They would call it irresponsible.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON HERE.

how do people get this entitled... would you rather they patch the game with hangovers? which is more responsible???
Last edited by waffenheimer on Nov 27, 2013, 11:01:52 PM
"
waffenheimer wrote:
"
Rydis1 wrote:
"
Frozenarms wrote:
sigh i guess they got to drunk to come in to work D:

if this was people calling about a defective product, or went out to eat and were told they couldn't be helped because they were too drunk and partied out to work, not a single person here would give a smile and say, oh thats ok. They would call it irresponsible.

how do people get this entitled... would you rather they patch the game with hangovers? which is more responsible???

who said anything about being entitled. GGG, like another other business, does have a responsibility to its clients. I didn't once say we were entitled to the patch tonight. But as a company, when you say something, you should follow through with it. They said they may take a day to properly test it, and would update us. They neither released the patch or updated us as they said they would because of partying.

Why do people feel the need to jump to conclusions to make themselves feel superior? All I said was it was irresponsible for a company to not follow through with what it says because they are partying. But please, continue with ignorant rants, you look so cool.
When does this patch go live? It has been Wednesday for 23 hours and 48 minutes in the US.
Enemies that die due to the player's degenerative effects (viper/RF/poison arrow)- do they count as kills now?
IGN - Hwich_Is_Which
"
Rydis1 wrote:
"
waffenheimer wrote:
"
Rydis1 wrote:

who said anything about being entitled. GGG, like another other business, does have a responsibility to its clients. I didn't once say we were entitled to the patch tonight. But as a company, when you say something, you should follow through with it. They said they may take a day to properly test it, and would update us. They neither released the patch or updated us as they said they would because of partying.

Why do people feel the need to jump to conclusions to make themselves feel superior? All I said was it was irresponsible for a company to not follow through with what it says because they are partying. But please, continue with ignorant rants, you look so cool.

I totally agree with you, it is very irresponsible from GGG to not release the patch on time because of partying. You should ask for a refund.

Oh wait, they're doing all of this for free...

P.S. Where's your supporter tag? ;)
IGN : MySecondBestiary
Last edited by Brutus21 on Nov 28, 2013, 1:09:31 AM
Thank you for this update, and I hope you all have some understanding for GGG, they created this game for us ALL to enjoy... so now it is time they get to enjoy something them self.
MEME GODDESS
"
Rydis1 wrote:
... They neither released the patch or updated us as they said they would because of partying.

Why do people feel the need to jump to conclusions to make themselves feel superior? ....

LOL

yes, why do people feel the need to jump to conclusions ?

maybe they did party too much to release the patch
but you sure as hell don't KNOW that

YOU are the one jumping to conclusions
today my kitchen stays closed, i work as a chef and said to cook food today...oh wait i just buy crap beer and give a damn about my customers...new zealand style

"

"

I totally agree with you, it is very irresponsible from GGG to not release the patch on time because of partying. You should ask for a refund.

Oh wait, they're doing all of this for free...

P.S. Where's your supporter tag? ;)

Free game, company has a Christmas party (like most do) & the whiners come out to complain, kudos to ggg for an awesome game hopefully the party was awesome, well deserved I say, wish I knew about this game years ago would have supported it :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info