[85% team ele resist] Aura Overkill Scion [HC Viable][200%+ dps, 700 ES, 4500 EV, 90% AR Auras]

Another really troll skill to link endgame would be power siphon. Those power charges certainly wouldn't hurt dps, and seeing as conduit is just a point away, your teammates can make use of them as well.
show videos
im interested in what kind of gear/links you're using
someone reached 68+ and can share some experienceß :)
im planning on building my free respected scion around this build, but i have a few doubts.

Its the build up to date? and someone have tried it?

I like the idea of using wands as OP have said, but i dont really know how hatred could help us to do more damage this way, as i suppose that what we want to look for when choosing a wand is AS+flat elemental damage. So our phys damage would be too low and the boost from hatred would be to low too then, right? Or should we look for others stats?

And, about which skill should we use, maybe power shypon+LMP+WED+? or maybe barrage with someting else?

PD; btw if there are a better weapon (not soul taker) / skill combination let me know :)
IGN: GiveMeEpix(i may be AFK) or
SpectralAxeThrower
PM me if i dont answer you
My current gear @62.

Still fellshrine farming for 64 and alpha's howl :) 1 more lvl to complete all -mana reserve nodes.

doing verry well atm :D

"
Igai wrote:
My current gear @62.

Still fellshrine farming for 64 and alpha's howl :) 1 more lvl to complete all -mana reserve nodes.

doing verry well atm :D

How do you sustain your health? Doesn't your power siphon use a lot of hp?
Last edited by ingenrollsroyce on Dec 19, 2013, 7:47:33 AM
"
someone reached 68+ and can share some experienceß :)

I'm at 67 now with this build and actually it's a lot of fun, when playing in a party people tend to absolutely stick to you in order to grab your auras. It's fun to see everybody go full tank when I have Determination/Grace activated.

atm I am able to run 4 60% Auras + Clarity for Mana regen. I'm playing a 2h with DS/MS for single target and ST/LMP for AoE but am going to change to 1h + Prism Guardian as soon as I get lv68. One thing I struggle with my Equip atm to get a decent amount of DPS, what can I do to improve this? With Anger/Hatred I achieve ~7k with DS and ~1.1k DPS with ST. Will this improve when changing to 1H/Prism Guardian? Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Skill tree (pretty much exactly like in the OP):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtDjwRlhQgFy8ZihpVGo8byBzcHRQdqicLKPoppS9vNZI26DpSOyhBh0MxRnFKyE4qUEdV1livXhNgQ2BLYSFko2TnaHRuPW6qb55wu3Ttdgh4DXrvf8aApILHgwmE74bRhymI8Y9GkyeUoJu1pwinMKlurFm0DLXytkG3PriTvrzDOspK2E3ZE9pi2t3hiOdj6-722ve--ej60vsJ_go=

Just started PoE a couple of weeks ago, so forgive my 'n00b' questions. :)
Last edited by Abyssopelagic on Dec 24, 2013, 6:02:31 AM
Trying this build out right now. I found leveling quite enjoyable using the 2handers and the new crafting recipe (Weapon + rustic sash + whetstone = weapon with +% phys damage). You can pretty much upgrade your weapon every 5 or so levels into a whole new dimension of damage to 1-shot nearly everything in your way.

Currently mid act2 normal. If this is changing somewhere soon I might try out the facebreakers build, I currently enjoy not needing to go melee while leveling - much safer :)
The more attack speed you have with this, the higher your damage will scale. You do not even need much phys damage. % Elemental damage on gear is king. Also, running the purity auras in the shield will allow you to easily avoid high elemental damage reflect.

Wander has the most potential in terms of ranged dps with either power siphon/frenzy available to them. Use power siphon for multiple target and frenzy to take care of the stragglers.

Now, hatred is not necessary to increase your DPS with wands, as wands innately have very low physical damage. The best rolls on a wand would be a mix of flat elemental damage, %elemental damage, and attack speed(plus as these rolls together are considered trash rolls, you'd be able to pick it up for cheap). You also want to roll IAS on your wand and other gear to benefit even more.

Conduit is also a fun little pickup since you'll be generating all three charges. Share the fun with your friends.

Also, running this build is very similar to running a summoner build or a magic build at high levels. Your damage and tankiness will scale with your auras; The damage and survivability you gain will literally increase by 10%+ each time a gem levels up.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 25, 2013, 4:05:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info