[85% team ele resist] Aura Overkill Scion [HC Viable][200%+ dps, 700 ES, 4500 EV, 90% AR Auras]

"
(...)
Since you're running windscreams already, run an Elemental Weakness gem. Ups your damage. Shock stacks also further increase your damage. Your damage will be around 285% higher than shown on the tooltip(only 50-150% higher for high resistance mobs).

Also, this build is very similar to a spell caster in terms that the damage will mostly come from anger and wrath. Before those are fully leveled, you won't be seeing as much damage.

Okay, thank you very much for Your advice, you helped me a lot. :)

One thing I also tried out yesterday was discharge, which might be fun with all three charge types generated in this build. If you're getting overrun just blast your way out of the mess.. but it will take some time to get your charges up again, so I might keep this just as a 'ultima ratio'.
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
(...)
Since you're running windscreams already, run an Elemental Weakness gem. Ups your damage. Shock stacks also further increase your damage. Your damage will be around 285% higher than shown on the tooltip(only 50-150% higher for high resistance mobs).

Also, this build is very similar to a spell caster in terms that the damage will mostly come from anger and wrath. Before those are fully leveled, you won't be seeing as much damage.

Okay, thank you very much for Your advice, you helped me a lot. :)

One thing I also tried out yesterday was discharge, which might be fun with all three charge types generated in this build. If you're getting overrun just blast your way out of the mess.. but it will take some time to get your charges up again, so I might keep this just as a 'ultima ratio'.

No problems :). It's fun messing around with the build and equipment.

"
how would you change the build if you were to do it with Shavs and which skill would you think would be best for Mfing

If I switched to Shav's, I'd run a build that looks something like this. It gives you enough survivability with access to 200% es and 20k armor(up to 60k with the right flasks).

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2-vJSgguTaYpARaHSKr_noSsiCx26qKPq18uvu6rqpbriThEg3g3gNpwgMfTyOputYr49GEH8BbyymNugdFMaeV8k3ZgHnOlJko_rSNAqfyw48GlVmnhcvtAwnC2EhwBpxTWTnhtGTJ0ZxQqN2CITvEuHkrZrPVdYksBzc4YiDCV4TZ1hDY4Ckf8Ydqm-eG8gZ6bcxEZbBxaKj_knKSkMxJItY9XC77BhPv8Hzwzq2QffBncTZE8NtHdlDVG0Zm7VOKi9vO-EZiimlu9bi9_sJEVCnK_baGo9cipit

It would also be a good idea to equip other ES equipment(such as headgear, shoes, and gloves). You won't be running around with 8-10 auras+, but you'd still have access to a sizable amount of auras since you can run some on life(5-7). The skill to run on this would be Righteous Fire for DPS. You'll innately have low life since you're running some auras on life, so you can make use of Redbeak to increase your damage. Springleaf/Rise of the Phoenix with a Shavronne's Revelation would be necessary to sustain it. The following auras are mandatory; Purity of Fire, Determination, Vitality, Grace, and Discipline. The rest are up to you.

In a team, stick prism guardian on to run more auras.

Now for magic finding, i find a summoner would be the easiest to make use of. It isn't hard to switch the tree a bit to increase minion survivability. Plus auras would make them rediculously powerful(83%+ ele resist on minions + 3% life regen is OP). Tentacle Miscreation is a noteworthy one, as the anger/wrath auras will increase their damage to obscene levels.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 26, 2013, 9:36:41 AM
can you go low life mf summoner with this build? want to see fully buffed zombies zerging :p
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
i really like the ideas of this builds i love to play support classes but in poe its a bit harder to get the gear to run the builds.
i hope we can see some vod stuff and maybe some gear choices from your side and the Gem links maybe.

i love the idea from SEXYSUPERSATAN and his theory crafting with 11 Auras, Arctic Armour and triple charges with conduit, but its more expensive than this build.

the easiest way to go lowlife mf summoner with this would be to remove iron reflexes. 2 granite flasks would be mandatory. the tree would look something like this;

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9a-vNtZguQtqJARsZCKr4MJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMnNAodqsM6qW4c3L-XV8k3Zpu1eA1_xsk9AW8sphmKWK8RlsHFoqPyHjyOpuv7CTbocLvsGE-_wfOESDeD9toB59kTw20d2UNUbRlciuq6Go-fyy9vO-Eo-rvW4veCx-vuEVCnK9P7uJOofacIDH1akZ2uj0bZCxB_aqwabB0U0NAqmMaepqz60puh-oCIQGaeFy_310jnkDNxTWTnhtHMvJrPVdYksBCXQ2OApEQEtzFNuVj1ncQ=

I'm running a life version of this summoner build right now. It's much cheaper and can run more auras. Life flasks are necessary, but that's not much of a downside. Life regen allows you to stick close to your minions, allowing them to benefit from the auras more.
"
ExiledEUW wrote:
i really like the ideas of this builds i love to play support classes but in poe its a bit harder to get the gear to run the builds.
i hope we can see some vod stuff and maybe some gear choices from your side and the Gem links maybe.

i love the idea from SEXYSUPERSATAN and his theory crafting with 11 Auras, Arctic Armour and triple charges with conduit, but its more expensive than this build.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll post demonstrations on how to run this build and gear choices soon.

Regarding funding, there's a rather easy way to utilize this build as a summoner to fund all the necessary gear. Your minions hit 82% elemental resists, which allows them to facetank piety. Plus this isn't too gear dependent past a prism guardian, since you'll be hitting 10k armor and 75 resists with just the purity auras in a prism guardian and determination/grace. Running one more aura(vitality) gives your minions sustain.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOyjYTQOWlKBuPdpiYENodIMJ-ehGcW-egsdBh7QM4YjKSij6tz6TJx2qwzrr7v4KHNy_l_5Jm7W4k_JFf8bxdsk9GYqnCAx9OuERlvIe-wmdro9G2QsQf6ZXcLv22h0U0NAqmMaeTeMxntkTGo_60puhz2X6gP6PL28XLzbp99dVxjWSZOeG0eNqzLwWb7XyVdYksBCXbqqApEQESshNuT8nKk0VICzp3Q1br_zFTipnoCmlh3ZKfdP7qH1akWqs52OI8SSqGYUnqVptJDynXElR

I summon 2 burned miscreations, 6 zombies, and kind of just walk to Piety. Everything dies along the way. Piety dies in <10 seconds(<5 seconds if i bothered to get elemental equilibrium). I run 2 Andvarius and standard MF gear to hit very high item rarity/quantity.

To note, I'm also trying to craft a couple pieces to go along with this;

raise spectre + dded minion life + added minion damage + increased burning damage + item quantity + item quality

won't be too hard to color. prefixes and suffixes aren't important. 6 linking has eaten up 800+ fusings already and still no 6l though.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 26, 2013, 11:29:10 AM
Just realized my build is very similar to tehosiris' nemesis summoner lol.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 26, 2013, 9:40:12 PM
Is an aura build worth running from scratch? I'm thinking about trying one in the 1-week race. I'd have zero intention of running auras on health, getting an Alpha Howl, and probably even getting above like level 70.

Would it still be a good support build for some mid-level maps?
For a week race, I wouldn't recommend using an aura build. This build's strength and utility comes from getting the gems leveled up to max along with getting the nodes.

I'd suggest an arctic armor trapper for a week race if you're looking to bring utility to a team. They bring utility starting at very low levels with the ability to tank and perma freeze whole rooms.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 27, 2013, 1:15:49 AM
is this build avaible with dual incinerate culling totems (in late) without losing tons of life nodes? :/
Passivtree (103 Points)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFLQx9DjwQfxGWFm8XLxmKGlUajxvIHNwdFB2qJLAnCyj6KaUqEyynLagvbzGeNZI26DbpOlI64UGHQqNDMUZpRnFKyE3jTipVxlXWWK9Z814TYEthIWSjZOdmnmh0bqpvnnC7dO12CHgNeu9_xoCkgseDCYTvhtGI8Y9GkyeUoJu1n8uj8qZXpwipbrGQtAy18rZBtz631riTwBrDE8M6xp7KSs9l0NDYTdkT2mLa3dtZ4Yjjaudj6-7xdvJF9tr56PrS-wn-Cv5J_o8=

Stats
Spoiler
+260 to Strength
+130 to Dexterity
+220 to Intelligence
+150 to maximum Mana
+212 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
30% increased Spell Damage
3.7% of Life Regenerated per Second
10% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Cast Speed
6% increased Movement Speed
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Minions deal 30% increased Damage
160% increased maximum Life
+28% to Chaos Resistance
24% increased Effect of Buffs on You
36% increased Radius of Auras
41% reduced Mana Reserved
12% increased Physical Damage
70% increased effect of Auras you Cast
14% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
8% increased Totem Damage
25% increased Totem Duration
Can summon up to 1 additional totem
You can't deal Damage with your Skills yourself
Cannot Evade enemy Attacks
Cannot be Stunned
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
+44% Energy Shield
+52% increased Melee Physical Damage
+260 Accuracy Rating
26% increased Evasion Rating

found witch build with ES and 10 auras (but pref life and armor)

hopefully u can help me :<
Last edited by Erasmia on Dec 28, 2013, 5:54:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info