[Nemesis] Bob's Detonate dead build

Can I apply Life- based for this build?
If you are on hardcore, no.
this build need desecrate love! Im wondering how good detonate builds will be in 1.06
Last edited by 1Waffle on Jan 26, 2014, 10:59:49 AM
if the corpses has any decent hp ... really good
saw in your latest broadcast that you were using desecrate with traps was it? why trap, was it solely to boost chaos damage? thanks!

also, why not desecrate with spell totem for constant corpses?
Last edited by dlrr on Jan 31, 2014, 9:17:52 PM
Hi, I was wondering if it is a good idea to link DD with Trap so that it would be possible to do this build with life base instead of CI. I have not tested a lot of things so I was hoping if you can tell me if its viable or not.

So it would be like DD + Trap + Chance to Ignite + Ele Prolif + Conc Effect (+ Fire pen/Increased Area 6L).

Would be interested in your feedback, thanks!
@summonBLUE
"
dlrr wrote:
saw in your latest broadcast that you were using desecrate with traps was it? why trap, was it solely to boost chaos damage? thanks!

also, why not desecrate with spell totem for constant corpses?

Wasn't linked to trap, the gem itself has a cooldown time of 5 seconds with 3 uses. It's like an easier to use trap, because nobody has to trigger it and it just appears without flying from you to the target location. ^_^
Probably needed, otherwise DD would be completly broken with a endless supply of corpses.

"
flamingdice wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if it is a good idea to link DD with Trap so that it would be possible to do this build with life base instead of CI. I have not tested a lot of things so I was hoping if you can tell me if its viable or not.

So it would be like DD + Trap + Chance to Ignite + Ele Prolif + Conc Effect (+ Fire pen/Increased Area 6L).

Would be interested in your feedback, thanks!

That thought crossed my mind also. :)
What you probably would want is a Reduced Duration gem together with the Sunblast belt, or at least the belt. Otherwise monsters might just walk around your trap, and with only 3 charges this could get annoying. Haven't tested this though so far, busy with another build.
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Wasn't linked to trap, the gem itself has a cooldown time of 5 seconds with 3 uses. It's like an easier to use trap, because nobody has to trigger it and it just appears without flying from you to the target location. ^_^
Probably needed, otherwise DD would be completly broken with a endless supply of corpses.

ah! i see! hadn't realised as haven't been using it yet. that makes sense. thanks!
i was using CWDT with desecrate. Going with trap is extremely clunky because it doesnt target where u want it to target and u have a limited amount of traps. Also, you lose the life leech.
Last edited by FleepQc on Feb 1, 2014, 1:15:14 AM
Thanks! Do you keep your desecrate at level 1? Looks like the CWDT procs quickly so it's a low level. Noticed that Rory mentioned previously corpses are based on the desecrate's level but based on your gameplay, doesn't seem that way as your corpses were still murdering everything?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rory/forum-posts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info