[Nemesis] Bob's Detonate dead build

Why detonate dead at lvl 1?
HC ign : AiiDuuVTwo / TwoErectedPenises / AnalRapeMarauder
"
Why detonate dead at lvl 1?

Detonate Dead ranks scale up mana cost and flat physical damage per level. The physical scaling is negligible and the mana cost is actually significant.

The 18% health as fire damage has no scaling regarding gem level.
how do you manage reflect with this build?

and would love to work this out with a scion... do you think you can post a modified version of the tree for scion
Last edited by ganjamain on Dec 23, 2013, 7:28:42 AM
Reflect is pretty much handled with CI + Vaal Pact. Without Vaal Pact, you are quite likely to 1-shot yourself to reflect packs. With it, you'd have to hit yourself for your life/ES in damage against 1 mob. Pretty unlikely, seeing how the damage is based off 18% of one mob's health, though it is possible. If you have ~5k HP, you can definitely manage it. So you get something like 8k+ ES from CI, giving you more wiggleroom from one shots.

Going life + Vaal Pact is problematic. You can't get any life regen, meaning you would need to rely on devouring totem and life steal. Devouring totem is pretty bad for a detonate dead build, so are left with life steal. Even then, you run into a lot of problems with certain maps. Maps that do chaos damage over time, for example, become awful. You'll drain yourself out if you don't TP out or find mobs to get life from. So you pretty much need to go Vaal Pact + CI.
entropy is pretty bad honestly...
death wouldnt have happened if bob wouldnt always separate from his group, hence its his own fault.
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Interesting build
Hey bob, you think you can explain more the process of discharge lvling. I stopped playing after Onslaught/Anarchy came out so I dont know the Discharge Dream build stuff.

Thanks in advance
what should i use on a 5L?
This looks amazing. Gonna try it out in the new league.
The silent majority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info