[Nemesis] Bob's Detonate dead build

Hey all, for those keeping up with this build I have done some testing and re-gearing my initial character out, i am not the OP BUT i think my character is pretty good right now so anyway. Here is my current gear @ lvl 94 on ambush league.

All my resists are capped and plenty overcapped that I can do ele weakness (even though my gear is quite awful XD)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAA8YEBwVbCfYOPBB7EmkUcRXXFxwXLxpsHRQfAiSwJa0pTyo4Ko0rCiy_LR82xTbYNug6UjrYO-E8BT1fQ2NGaUbXRwZMs03YUlNV1lZjWK9Y9VnzXcZfamBtZp5qHm0ZcU1xeXKpeA182X_GgKSCm4auhtGHZYt6i4yMdo9Gj_qXhZeVms-cLZ2uncSePJ7Nn8uf36KjpwinK6cwqBipbqyqtMW1BLcxvjrAGsEAwcXB88Lsw23SIdeG2CTa3dsa2-fd8-Fz4vfkIuoY7BjsOOxV7SDvfPIv8931S_cy-Ov60v0L

That is my passive tree, for the most part followed bobs and then got to a point where his tree ended so I did some testing and this works out. With my current gear I am pushing 11k ES.

All the links are essentially the same as his original except freeze mine is not used to make room for desecrate where I run Desecrate - Enduring Cry - Faster Casting - AOE and then the other thing I changed was in my sceptre , where I put an immortal call w/ cast on damage taken to negate the physical damage that destroys me.

Hopefully this is enough for some/any of the people still interested in looking at this build :)
Might reupdate the build soon including a video
Why Resolute technique?
"
wpnhfu wrote:
Why Resolute technique?

if u crit with dd on ele reflect you'll die no matter what
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W
Can we get an updated build soon ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info