[Nemesis] Bob's Detonate dead build

Can you give a little more details on how you leveled? Maybe a 50 point build?

What spells did you use before/after you got discharge?
How do you feel about switching out Doedere's for
and switching rainbow strides for windscream?

Is Dual Curse essential? Assume that I won't be running 75+ maps all day like you do.
IGN : Jackyboy_Trade
double cursing is huge and that ring is pretty meh .. u lose a lot of ES too
Why concentrated on detonate? Does it actually boost the damage of the corpse explosion or the resulting burn?
IGN: VistaChris
What flasks are you using with the build?
Thanks for the guide. Could you show your exact stats? I am very interested in how much damage the fire traps do with this setup because i am playing a pure trapper at the moment and it would be awesome to have some numbers to compare.
I only have a 5-link. What your setup for that be? I am currently running DD-> Conc -> Chance To Ignite -> Life Leech -> Ele Prolif. It seems to be the best DPS at the moment.

Also assuming I've done the tedious part of getting the ES nodes and Vaal Pact. In what order would you start getting the DPS nodes? I was thinking of the templar section( I started as a witch) then the witch aoe nodes, then starting on some fire damage, then the burning nodes.
IGN : Jackyboy_Trade
aoe then burn duration then fire damage. either increased aoe or conc effect for 5 link ur preference. I have a 5.1k fire trap
Can you update gear please? Why did you drop Rainbowstride?
still using the same gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info