Jan 6: 3h Solo HC

Number 1 enemy: Desync crits you for 9000.

Races could be fun, think I'll just wait till lag is fixed.
Beta is beta
TFIGEGKTB
I died when i was entering portal, during fight with Fidelitas in Chamber of Sins lvl 3. I was moved to login menu, my char was of course in Default Leage :-( Boss was far from me. I don't know what happend.
desync death at vaal, went through the portal with 60% hp, such a joke, I wasn't even remotely close to dying and it was a cake walk only went to refill mana pots, so harsh dying to lag desync issues :(
Last edited by Desbris on Jan 5, 2013, 7:36:08 PM
Went to town and waypointed back to where I was. Instantly died. No time to react. No mobs in sight. I am done with racing for awhile. I have horrible luck.
Getting nonstop desync this race; ran caverns about 6 times before I could get to merveil. Now the game won't let me log back in to my race character (non-league characters work fine), so I guess I have to give up. Super frustrating :/

Sic
Died 12 minutes before race end, I shouldn't look at ladder while fighting blue and gold mobs ;o
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
awefull race... lots of disconnections in important parts ages after last wp... ended up 5th templar... pfff
Died about 45 min into the race.
Decided to reroll a just for fun, ended at lvl23. meh.
My first race! I was #92 apparently, not too bad I guess.

One big issue is that I didn't have Phase Run... I have no idea which quest it's from and I skipped most stuff. I think that slowed me down a lot and hurt my killing efficiency.
Grouping is carebear mode. Add a "/players x" command a la Diablo II.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info