Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Act one felt really slow, as did act 2, but with all the clearing I had to do to finish maps I was able to hop over to the ledge pretty fast once I hit cruel, in fact once I finally got to pools and streams Id say it was moving along nicely. Never had a decent 17 sledge, so I kept the mallet all the way to 22, and thankfully had a ok one drop, wasn't one shotting till the brass maul though in ledge. Lots of desync situations, luckily none was lethal. Got lucky finding the camp in western forest along the road, and one other map was very fast to get by, most others was most of a full clear. I think I did fully clear weaver. Ended up top in class, sneaked into the top 10 right at the end, and this time I didn't die a split second after it ended, yay! Didn't manage MS boots till act 2, but always nice to get them, even if not right at the start.

GG everyone, Gl H<3 in tomorrows race if your racing.
Last edited by Drystion on Jan 5, 2013, 7:32:13 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Danb23Rock wrote:
"
dersven wrote:
where can I get the items recovered?

You have to play the character that gets added to your account until you get to the first town, where you can put your prizes into your stash and then log out and delete the character.

When you log in on your other characters you can then find the items in your stash :)

That only applies to hardcore though. If you want the items to be found in your softcore stash, you do not have to walk to town. Just let yourself be killed and put the items in the softcore stash.
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
3rd Templar, 18th overall, made it to cruel ledge with about 20 mins left, need to get faster, well what i really need is better maul drops.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

First time getting a legendary in a race, to bad it was completely useless for me.

Not a single rare maul the entire race, My weapons were white driftwood and tribal mauls, crappy blue mallet until dark forest, where i then used a white sledgehammer until i got a hold of a crappy blue spiked maul which i used until the last 10 mins of the race.
Only 2 transmutes the entire race :( And not enough portal scrolls to buy any.

Had no noticeable desync issues.
had an awful start full of desyncs (possibly because of my connection) where i almost died several times, but it cleared up by act 2 and i got rank 3 in the end.

my gear
Spoiler

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Last edited by neizv on Jan 5, 2013, 7:43:07 PM
Terrible luck in act 1-2 aside from MS boots from hailrake I think. Not a single chance or alch dropped for me before cruel. Weapons were also pretty trash rolls, lvl 9 axe with dex, lvl 13 axe with fire damage, level 17 sword with fire damage and lvl 22 sword with 20% IPD were all I had before cruel.

Everything changed in cruel though, got alchemy in strand from first mobs and rolled a weapon that I used until the end, and started to get lots of nice other gear too. Too bad Fishclock died since I think he had a legit chance to get level 33 and it would have been an interesting competition.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN: Rollface
"
Drystion wrote:
Gear at end of race
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

gear that was used earlier
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Act one felt really slow, as did act 2, but with all the clearing I had to do to finish maps I was able to hop over to the ledge pretty fast once I hit cruel, in fact once I finally got to pools and streams Id say it was moving along nicely. Never had a decent 17 sledge, so I kept the mallet all the way to 22, and thankfully had a ok one drop, wasn't one shotting till the brass maul though in ledge. Lots of desync situations, luckily none was lethal. Got lucky finding the camp in western forest along the road, and one other map was very fast to get by, most others was most of a full clear. I think I did fully clear weaver. Ended up top in class, sneaked into the top 10 right at the end, and this time I didn't die a split second after it ended, yay! Didn't manage MS boots till act 2, but always nice to get them, even if not right at the start.

GG everyone, Gl H<3 in tomorrows race if your racing.

We had the same luck roughly though I was stuck with a tribal until I found a sledge at 18.

Was a good race you probably didn't see me gaining on you the last 30 minutes again. I think this is my 4th 2nd to you specifically but it's ok I've won some solo Templar Demi's now so it's ok.

See everyone tomorrow.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Solid race that was overall uneventful; rare move boots from hillock and a strong weapon to start, then average drops for the rest of the race aside from a 10-15% move upgrade from cruel hillock reward boots. Decent amount of trans, augs, alts but no chances and the one alch that dropped did so 15 mins before the end and never got used, with the one chaos that dropped never having a solid target. The a2 vendors also refused to sell flask upgrades for several levels in a row, which was pretty annoying since theres no way to craft them.

No disconnects, no major desyncs and zero bails; seems inva and my prayers to the desync god pre-race paid off, though from the look of the other comments here, his terrible gaze fell upon others in full force. Flasks were still unreliable as ever, but im used to it so the overall effect was mostly minimized. Life never dropped below 50%.

Bosses all went down without problems; i hit cruel with an hour left and grinded ledge to the finish.

Feedback: Make the basics always available at vendors. Flasks, rings, amulets, belts etc; rng in the item system is great, but being stuck with minor mana flasks in mid act 2 takes it a bit far. Having the starting vendor refuse to sell coral rings is pretty annoying as well, especially in turbo.

Oh and 5 mins into cruel ledge, the rng god took someone elses dream drops and granted them to me instead:
Unavailable
Unavailable

Turns out he moves in mysterious ways.

Level 30, 1st place shadow and 4th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Think I was the first person to die! Was swapping my gear around in the terraces when the flame witch snuck up on me and cooked my ass!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
WTB: Some RNG Luck

Drops sucked as usual with my first useable rare, (a belt), coming in the last 15-20mins. No speed boots, no Alchs, 2 x Transmutes, (which didn't help) and only 3 rare drops for the whole race meant competing wasn't an option.

edit: Did Brutus seem easier than usual for anyone else?
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
Last edited by BazzV5 on Jan 6, 2013, 12:16:01 AM
"
grindis123 wrote:
Terrible luck in act 1-2 aside from MS boots from hailrake I think.

Grindis is king of MS. Have you ever made it to act 2 without MS boots?

I wish I was just being ridiculous, of the 12 or so party races we've done together, I swear hes had the first MS boots in 10 of them, early in act 1.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info