Season Five, Event 32: 3 Hour Fixed Party

Progressing in upper scepter of god and almost top 20 in class, dies to desync. FML.
IGN: Spectral_Fluffy_Unicorn
FIX
THE
DESYNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
level 33 Dominus at 50%(damn it requires far too many ressources I am not playing some graphic shooter on high end settings)

Might as well farm Library to level 41.
The layout looked quiet nice.

how long does it usually take for points to post?
Gimme my points GGG, lvl 25 templar here Son_Of_A_Kripparrian !!!
'You're Mod's greatest disappointment Forum User'
GGG,
Hey guys you know what would be awsome, add a box xlixk for eaxch class so u can see only ranger or what ever classes you want to see to the ladder for races that would be sick then we see how close we were if we ever do decent but dont make top 20 ovewr all and still may of made top 10-20 class wise.... Just a segguestion!....
Love This Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emuroxx
"
jessegotogal wrote:
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
The race info post above contains three links. Try click them. One of them explains what Fixed Seed means. Party should be obvious.

Apparently not.

Anyone have a clear definition of what "fixed party" is please?

I'm guessing you sign up with others and stay that way till "the end" but I'd like to know before I start trying to convince others to invest a few hours of their time.

Jesus :S

Beware! The rest of the post contains sarcasm..

I will quote the original info post and mark clearly where the links are:

Link #1:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page (<-- Link is here).

Link #2:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Link #3:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
A guide has been posted here (<-- Link here) which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Link #2 leads you to a page with all the mods explained. It contains the following lines:

"
Chris wrote:

Fixed Seed
  • All instances of a given area will have the same area layout, for all players. Also, the minimap will automatically be fully revealed.
    Multiple Race Events regularly will have the same seed. That is, the instance area layouts will be same in all the races of a fixed seed set.

Yeah, it should be in the post in this thread, and yeah, I could have explained it. But people keep asking these questions so I thought it was better to show where the information actually is so that you can find it yourself next time. Apparently, that was easier said than done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info