Season Five, Event 32: 3 Hour Fixed Party

"
mladenshterev wrote:
Why do we have NORMAL moonstone ring as a reward????? - is this some kind of a joke???

It's ilvl 100...

AND alternate art...

Pretty awesome actually.
Last edited by jokomul on Nov 23, 2013, 12:29:58 PM
Everyone's map is the same layout with random mobs and drops, and maphack is turned on. You can start 100 characters on 100 different accounts and you will always have the same map layout.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Nov 23, 2013, 1:22:49 PM
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
The race info post above contains three links. Try click them. One of them explains what Fixed Seed means. Party should be obvious.

Apparently not.

Anyone have a clear definition of what "fixed party" is please?

I'm guessing you sign up with others and stay that way till "the end" but I'd like to know before I start trying to convince others to invest a few hours of their time.
Fixed seed for the ones who doesn't know is the map layout being the same for all players and the map is revealed already.
"
I'm guessing you sign up with others and stay that way till "the end" but I'd like to know before I start trying to convince others to invest a few hours of their time.

Nope, there's no "signing up" and people can drop in or out whenever they want. The only fixed part is the map layout.
"
jokomul wrote:
"
mladenshterev wrote:
Why do we have NORMAL moonstone ring as a reward????? - is this some kind of a joke???

It's ilvl 100...

AND alternate art...

Pretty awesome actually.

This

I hope he vendored his
my solo attempt turned out to be white items only :w
Fix the desync already!!!
Fix the damn desync already!!!!! I just died twice to desync just walking. This is really getting annoying. The only game ive ever played that had this many problems
"
mladenshterev wrote:

It has ITEM LEVEL 100.. unless you already know, it is a hidden value that every item has, which determines what kind of mods it can have when it is upgraded to magic, rare or unique.

Item level 100 means it can get any mod that exist.

--Adding this just because I can, and there might be people who do not know about it--

To see the item level of your stuff, simply type /itemlevel in the chat, DON'T press enter, then hold the item on your mouse, then press Enter.

The item level is always the same as the monster level where the item is dropped. if dropped by a magic monster it's monster level + 1. Dropped from rare monster it's monster level + 2.
Item level from Unique monsters, and vendor items I do not remember..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info