Video of KZA PKing players in Nemesis! :D

"
FadeXF wrote:
"
NekoHanten wrote:
jeez its part of the game deal with it people....

and all this talk about revenge irl needs to stop im sure if you attempt to sabotage her irl in anyway the cyber police will backtrace you faster than you can say 4chan

Wait - so we have people who are sitting here giggling like little school kiddies... like after johnny coolguy spitballs the back of teachers head.... at KZA harassing people in the game... and yet when I get some of the exact same sentiment thinking about how someone (not me) is likely now using the RL info SHE FUCKED UP AND PROVIDED TO THE ENTIRE INTERWEBS... suddenly it's wrong? Suddenly we should all sit back and have a heart about this?

What's the difference? Explain it to me how her house getting egged or whatever and video'd up on youtube is any different at all from her streaming and endorsing this harassing behavior?

She played the game as it is intended. Everyone who entered the game had more than enough information to make an informed decision. If the person in question is immature, then sure they can go ahead and egg her house; which would put them on the same level as children who egg houses for fun.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
guys what the fuck are you talking about?

she kills your pixels - so kill her pixels back.
that's it.
who she is IRL has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

am I the only one here who's over 20 years old (double that but nvm)?

GGG put in a double-edged sword, so why don't you fucking use it to teach her and people like her a lesson?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Rofl. Bigger scubfest than I could have ever imagined. Waste of time for all concerned. The ultimate example of some no skill bad thinking she's good because she can kill people not paying any attention to her.
@UnfairMonopoly
[Removed by Admin]
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:09:23 AM
she doesnt matter if hater of fanboy they all give her the attention she missed in her childhood
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Last edited by wisdorin on Nov 20, 2013, 1:05:24 AM
[Removed by Admin]
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:09:03 AM
The only thing i've gotten out of this thread is that FadeXF needs to make a hasty exit out of it. Perhaps just like KZA, you are taking this way to far.
"
The only thing i've gotten out of this thread is that FadeXF needs to make a hasty exit out of it. Perhaps just like KZA, you are taking this way to far.

Oh dear, looks like he got banned for acting psychotic. Who would have thought...
IGN: Ironmallet
Hahahaha excellent! So much nostalgia. Makes me recall the PK_NoSunShine or PK_UrDead days on Diablo II :D

Love it, well played! When you start a character on Hardcore, you have to be prepared for anything ;)
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova
more vids plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info