Video of KZA PKing players in Nemesis! :D

so much hate :>
Some people take games way to seriously.
This is just sad, both sides of it.
A mormon girl with little to none personal freedom who searches for freedom in a game and people one the other side which threatens her real life.
Sad, just very sad.
"
Transcendence wrote:
Some people take games way to seriously.
This is just sad, both sides of it.
A mormon girl with little to none personal freedom who searches for freedom in a game and people one the other side which threatens her real life.
Sad, just very sad.

And you know that she has little to none personal freedom, how? Lol.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

I know I am.
Hello!
Aaaaand FadeXF is now on probation. This post is pure gold, ROFL.
Funny thing is, KZA is clearly trolling big time, and FadeXF had no better idea than to fall right into the beartrap lol. Hell she didn't even post again in this thread, she just dropped the bomb and left, while FadeXF got crazier and crazier by the minute.
IGN: ZiggyStar
"
The first post needs editing. Some of those screenshots have character names in them that are implicitly name-and-shame for 'falling' for this PK, and then their not-entirely unwarranted but entirely unacceptable reactions language-wise.

Nothing else to say about this spectacular attention whoring thread other than 'behold: Darwinism!'

Darwinism is survival of the fittest, while this is mere scavenging.
if KZA was a predator in the wild, she would be one that lurks in the shadows for unsuspecting prey, rather than "lion up" and go full frontal assault.

well in PoE the "prey" sometimes hits back. hard.
it's time KZA and the rest of her cowardly stealth-PKing friends learn that.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
The first post needs editing. Some of those screenshots have character names in them that are implicitly name-and-shame for 'falling' for this PK, and then their not-entirely unwarranted but entirely unacceptable reactions language-wise.

Nothing else to say about this spectacular attention whoring thread other than 'behold: Darwinism!'

Darwinism is survival of the fittest, while this is mere scavenging.
if KZA was a predator in the wild, she would be one that lurks in the shadows for unsuspecting prey, rather than "lion up" and go full frontal assault.

well in PoE the "prey" sometimes hits back. hard.
it's time KZA and the rest of her cowardly stealth-PKing friends learn that.

Lion females zerg their targets and often target the weakest of the buffalo pack. I dunno if you find "zerging" more honorable than stealth-attacks XD?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
KZA wrote:
Here is my first video! I am fighting a 1v3 fight in cruel difficulty! These fellows put my total kill count thus far to 1,139.

if you have killed 1100~ people at bandits, then you are probably clinically insane.

it is actually pretty impressive though.. keep it up
Last edited by sym on Dec 17, 2015, 5:14:11 PM
This thread is full of fail :(

"
umppus wrote:

I'd be far more entertained if the OP was showing a video of proper PvP instead of this. Hardcore PKing is just sad for everyone involved. The 'omg girl' comments are even sadder.
Last edited by Incompetent on Nov 20, 2013, 2:19:26 AM
You are an organism of pure evil.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info