Video of KZA PKing players in Nemesis! :D

Daamn, there's a lot of crazy people in here.
"
"
FadeXF wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

That's going too far. You take this game way too seriously.

My advice for you, KZA is to get a different account before these weirdo stalkers go further

Tell me: what can they possibly do? Absolutely nothing that could cause her serious harm. So why should she care?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:12:47 AM
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
@Ironhammer: You really think just because something is digital it isn't real? so if i delete your poe account, your bank account and deface your social networking sites its all good in the hood. Not sure what dream world you're livin in bro.

No, I am talking about magnitude here. What she did was kill some lowbies, within the rules of the bloody game. Deleting my account or defacing my Facebook or hacking into my bank account would be against the law(at least the latter two).

Protip: Never, EVER play EVE Online.

PvP is a feature in EVE. Everyone plays competitively and make their decisions accordingly.

PvP is not a feature in PoE. Its an isolated exploit happy noob trap.

That is the main difference
Its the difference between fighting an enemy to the death an running over stray pets.

Except that it's not an exploit in any shape or form. The game quite clearly tells you that there's going to be PvP if the people in the party disagree on whether to help the bandit or not. Do you even know what an exploit is? I'll grant you that it's an odd, one-off thing, but that's no excuse to ignore what the game tells you or to call it an exploit.

The proverbial "running over stray pets" happens all the time in EVE though. Few people QQ about it and those who do get mocked.
IGN: Ironmallet
Ho wait, it's kraytyn cruel?
KZA has 1500+ PV.

So it's not in normal, it's in cruel ;)

LOL
"
mazul wrote:

Bandit pking, scamming, lotteries and "survival of the fittest" are all features of PoE. The game is meant to be cutthroat.

Bullshit. Thats not advertised on this website at all

Thats just a sad excuse scammers use to 'justify' their behaviour.

If Path of Exile has a tribunal like league of legends all those trash would have been Perma'd long ago and the community would be twice as large
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Bandit pking, scamming, lotteries and "survival of the fittest" are all features of PoE. The game is meant to be cutthroat.

Bullshit. Thats not advertised on this website at all

Thats just a sad excuse scammers use to 'justify' their behaviour.

If Path of Exile has a tribunal like league of legends all those trash would have been Perma'd long ago and the community would be twice as large

Then that's just bad advertising. GGG has over and over again stated their opinions about pking, scamming and lotteries and they condone that activity. Back in the days they were even against perma-allocation due to it "decreasing" the "cutthroat-feeling".

So yeah, I suppose if anything their advertising isn't good enough.
This thread makes me wish GGG had included a D2 style hostile button in PoE.

Good memories.
IGN: KoTao
LOL - Keep up the good work. Only the strong survive!
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
KoTao wrote:
This thread makes me wish GGG had included a D2 style hostile button in PoE.

Good memories.

PvP done right , just like Dark Souls

GGG still using a half baked turd of a competive system
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
"
reimur wrote:
"
No no i think you have your logic backwards

If i were a mad virgin i'd be mindlessly supporting any girl who plays video games.

like you mate

>call her a cunt
>you're supporting her you white knight

i'm just calling thems hows i sees em. you're all mad as fuck because she's a female. nobody would give a fuck if this was a guy instead of a pretty girl. this thread is going to end up getting locked because of you deprived sociopaths.

No KZA is the deprived sociopath. I would give the same amount of fux if kza was male.

@Grant; Please do GGG a favour and uninstall you dirty troll. GGG loses customers every day because of 8year old kids like you

@Ironhammer: You really think just because something is digital it isn't real? so if i delete your poe account, your bank account and deface your social networking sites its all good in the hood. Not sure what dream world you're livin in bro.

So what if she is a sociopath? Did she choose to be a sociopath? Can sociopathy be chosen?

Honestly, this shit is nothing compared to the daily lottery scams that goes on. In this case, all players involved have been given enough information to do informed decisions. In the lottery cases, most of the "victims" dont have any idea of the probabilities due to GGG refusing to make that info clear.

Lotteries are far worse.

Edit: However, I agree: in my eyes the gender doesn't matter all in this case. "PKING" has always been a touchy subject and just look at how many whine threads there were about athene's "wrongdoings", lol.
Last edited by mazul on Nov 20, 2013, 12:25:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info