Video of KZA PKing players in Nemesis! :D

"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
@Ironhammer: You really think just because something is digital it isn't real? so if i delete your poe account, your bank account and deface your social networking sites its all good in the hood. Not sure what dream world you're livin in bro.

No, I am talking about magnitude here. What she did was kill some lowbies, within the rules of the bloody game. Deleting my account or defacing my Facebook or hacking into my bank account would be against the law(at least the latter two).

Protip: Never, EVER play EVE Online.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
inDef wrote:
I find it kind of weird that a Mormon girl from Utah takes so much pride in this.

KZA do you ski/snowboard? I'm going to be hitting the canyons with my epic pass in January...you should come up with your sister wives and we'll party like it's 1820.

[Removed by Admin]

Harrasing people? Takes 2 hours of their life??
Wait! Do you really think it takes 2 hours to get to kraityn, oak or the other one?
Do you really think that those noobs really takes all this time?

I mean, they are probably partying with anybody as long as it goes faster for them. They don't give a fuck about who help them. They simply level fast and stupidly. Using someone elses time. None of them was at the right location to start the fight against kraytyn. Does she have skill, NO! Do they have the right to belong in nemesis/HC, NO.

Rules are written when you accept THIS fight. If you can't read, then get away.

Those people, if they can learn, they will never EVER fight again those bandits with untrust people.

They could all win the fight alone.

Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:16:38 AM
Older cats max, the young godz yo they got the guns
Out of town Big Willie niggas best to run
Or get stung by the killa bee stinga from the slum
Come the young Shaolin Monks, taking heads with the tongue

Btw, this was written by "RZA"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2_CYPe1qhM
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 20, 2013, 12:09:52 AM
"
Ironmallet wrote:
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
@Ironhammer: You really think just because something is digital it isn't real? so if i delete your poe account, your bank account and deface your social networking sites its all good in the hood. Not sure what dream world you're livin in bro.

No, I am talking about magnitude here. What she did was kill some lowbies, within the rules of the bloody game. Deleting my account or defacing my Facebook or hacking into my bank account would be against the law(at least the latter two).

PvP is a feature in EVE. Everyone plays competitively and make their decisions accordingly.

PvP is not a feature in PoE. Its an isolated exploit happy noob trap.

That is the main difference
Its the difference between fighting an enemy to the death an running over stray pets.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"
FadeXF wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

Unless she is aiming for a political career or another form of career where videos like that can be used as leverage against her, she has no reason not to post her real life name. She has really nothing of value to lose by doing so.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:11:51 AM
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:

PvP is a feature in EVE. Everyone plays competitively and make their decisions accordingly.

PvP is not a feature in PoE. Its an isolated exploit happy noob trap.

That is the main difference
Its the difference between fighting an enemy to the death an running over stray pets.

Bandit pking, scamming, lotteries and "survival of the fittest" are all features of PoE. The game is meant to be cutthroat.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
So you can't name and shame in this forum, but it's ok to threaten violence and call ppl names IRL. Good job guys. Very disappointing. Still gonna get you in nemesis KZA.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
IGN: ZiggyStar
@Hell_Bovine I'll follow your lead. You uninstall first. That is if you can manage having had Chris cut your arm off and all.
I feel bad for the mods that have to clean up after this shit. But, the other thread made it to 10+ pages and wasn't locked, so really it isn't surprising that things just keep escalating.

/popcorn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info