Video of KZA PKing players in Nemesis! :D

attention ... seeker
I'm almost puzzled by this. On one hand you are there, owning the shit out of random nemesis players and being a lady that's kinda impressive given that i have not even seen any men pull this off to this degree (and no im not being sexist it is simply unusual, women are usually more empathic and earthbound), you aren't even ugly either, but then on the other hand you must be freakin soulless to keep doing this!! Impressive, sharp and yet sad. A puzzling combination.

Peculiar, very fucking peculiar.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
[Removed by Admin]
IGN: Ironmallet
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:35:13 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:36:05 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:36:29 AM
[Removed by Admin]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:15:03 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 1:36:55 AM
Too low definition to see on your micro-expressions if you are genuinly enjoying it or if the expressions of glee are artificially forced for the sake of the video.

At the very least, the video is in the same league as REEP videos, which I find to be the most interesting ones PoE got to offer. So: well done! :)
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Nov 20, 2013, 12:05:23 AM
Sharp enough to cut heads with the tongue.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
This is awesome. I dont care whether KZA is a male or a female; you just dont see good pk'ers anymore and thats one aspect I frankly miss about online gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info