[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

I have 54% block chance with perandus and tempest shield at lvl 60

I don't know how can I capp that block chance u.u still 54%
Last edited by nouser on Jul 23, 2014, 4:34:03 AM
"
candoerfer wrote:
This build achieves 70% block witch perandus, so not totally block capped. I personally favor Crit Dmg as 5L (Reave-Multistrike-MeleeDmg-FA-CritDmg). Conc Effect will reduce your AoE significantly and while it provides high sheet dps the clearspeed isn't really that much different. It also has an insane mana multiplier (1.6) on an already mana starved build.
thank you Im going for con effect then :D

joke :c
What is a good % critical strike chance to aim for?
I'm sitting at 42.5% at level 63 (with a 8.66 % crit dagger) yielding 7.7k dps with reave (hatred on).
The crit % heavenly depends on your gem setup. If you use PCoC you should aim for (nearly) crit cap, otherwise ~65% is a rough guideline.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Sorry guys, haven't been replying to questions here. Took a break from the game. I'll be back for the 4 month but I'll try to answer any questions or go over your gear if you need.

-----

"
Llght wrote:
What is a good % critical strike chance to aim for?
I'm sitting at 42.5% at level 63 (with a 8.66 % crit dagger) yielding 7.7k dps with reave (hatred on).

Aim for around 60%, you can cap crit with a 10% dagger and/or power charges. Remember that all crit is scaled from the base of your dagger, 8.66% crit chance base is decent though.

"
nouser wrote:
I have 54% block chance with perandus and tempest shield at lvl 60

I don't know how can I capp that block chance u.u still 54%

You are probably missing some on the tree? You'll get 70% block with all the nodes + Perandus.
IGN: @Oos
Thanks! I'm level 67 now. I'm skipping IR and block nodes and going for the dagger nodes for crit stuff. I may have to respect when I go into higher maps though :(

At what level should I pick up Acrobatics? How import is it to pick up block nodes early?
"
Llght wrote:
Thanks! I'm level 67 now. I'm skipping IR and block nodes and going for the dagger nodes for crit stuff. I may have to respect when I go into higher maps though :(

At what level should I pick up Acrobatics? How import is it to pick up block nodes early?

I picked block nodes and perandus as soon as possible and wearing stone of lazwhar for the spell block. managed to solo everything without a single problem. even facetanked dominus without a sweat
"
ChesterMok wrote:
"
Llght wrote:

I picked block nodes and perandus as soon as possible and wearing stone of lazwhar for the spell block. managed to solo everything without a single problem. even facetanked dominus without a sweat

But the dps loss is huge for me :(
hey oos what do you think about CWDT setup for PVE IC Ec curses? can u specify?
Did anyone tested ST with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info