[1.2.x] Oos' Crit Dagger Capped Block Ranger (Reave / Flicker / Double Strike) Acrobatics or IR

"
AltZeon wrote:
I'm going to try out this build soon. My question is how do you get enough str/int to equip your items and gems? I dont see much in the tree or your gear.

I picked up a +30 int node on my tree, preferably you want to get this on gear though.

"
Hey just one more question , what's your opinion on carcass jack? Would a 4L be better than my current 5L chest ? Or i should just straight buy a 5L carcass or is it not worth it?

Carcass Jack is a great chest for this build, if you can pick up a fair priced 5L then go for it. I think Bringer of Rain is much stronger though, so might be worth keeping your rare 5L for now and saving for BoR.
IGN: @Oos
well got this babe today for 4 exalts colours are not perfect missing the blue for CE but still much better than if i tried my luck chroming

Oos! Awesome build. I'm currently a 1h sword / shield reaver duelist with RT. I was wondering if you can make a duelist passive tree for this build. I want to switch over, most of my gear should stay the same (I have BoR) but I need some crit gear.

Thanks again!
"
kc04 wrote:
Oos! Awesome build. I'm currently a 1h sword / shield reaver duelist with RT. I was wondering if you can make a duelist passive tree for this build. I want to switch over, most of my gear should stay the same (I have BoR) but I need some crit gear.

Thanks again!

Or sword version? There are some crit nodes in maurauder side. This is probably not the best since swords only have base crit of 5%.
Yea a 5% base crit is worthless for a crit build. Keep your open for a dagger or claw. You can get a blood seeker claw fairly cheap, 1-2 ex and will be fine until u can get a good dagger
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with the last bandit reward. I'm thinking passive point or power charge....I'm thinking the potential of Power Charge on Crit could be better dps wise once I get the charges rolling. Thoughts anyone? Probably sub out crit chance for PCoC.
"
thewretched wrote:
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with the last bandit reward. I'm thinking passive point or power charge....I'm thinking the potential of Power Charge on Crit could be better dps wise once I get the charges rolling. Thoughts anyone? Probably sub out crit chance for PCoC.

PCoC is great if you spec into charges, so go for it if you want to. I used to farm with Crit Damage Gem but reflect got scary so used Crit Chance instead, but PCoC is better.
IGN: @Oos
Hey Oos , a question about BoR .

How would you link the BoR in the case you had one (I read that you had a lucky 6L drop and that's why you didn't get one) and what , if any , changes you'd make to the tree?
"
Hey Oos , a question about BoR .

How would you link the BoR in the case you had one (I read that you had a lucky 6L drop and that's why you didn't get one) and what , if any , changes you'd make to the tree?

Not much difference. If using Reave. It would be Reave + Multistrike + Added Fire Damage + Concentrated effect/Increase AOE. Possibly Increase Critical Damage/Chance. Double strike would be the same as a Dual Strike BOR. Double Strike + Melee Splash + Added Fire Damagage + Multistrike. I guess Blood Magic would fit somewhere if you're having mana issues.

I'm not sure if you would make any changes to the tree. Possibly look for some ele-resist nodes to make up for the loss from the chest.

On a side note, just saw this awesome amulet posted on reddit: http://i.imgur.com/ZEcLMI2.png

Amazing for this build. Grats to the guy who exalted it. Here's the link to the post: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1trof7/dat_exalt_nemesis/
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Dec 26, 2013, 9:07:15 PM
Spoiler

For above two chest, should i go for the higher evasion?
I don't have much currency so I probably stick with one of them to upgrade and use it for quite some time....

By the way now lvl 54. Since starting I have mana issue until yesterday when i re-read all your post and reply here. Thanks for the great build.

My current skill tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgSxBbUG6QguCSEV8Bi9GY4a2xutIQMi6iT9J2ErbzBxMHwyATpCOlg94j7PSO5LeEvETGBRR2XxeK55SH8rhxmNv5VmmyabjZ2Wr-uyGbJEt9O7fL3mxqLPetAJ037UI9UA1orXy9o93aje9udU6NbrFO2D-WM=

I am now using Reave + Multistrike + Mana Leech + Faster Attack. So fun!
Using Mightflay and Crest of Perandus...

Current Gear :
Spoiler

Lucky lately that i manage to pick up my 2nd multistrike which make the more fun.
Even though die 8 times so far, I feel more powerful with grace aura.
Last edited by yurayong on Dec 27, 2013, 8:35:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info