[VIDEO Updates]CI Witch - Storm Call/Triple Arc Totem + dual curse build guide

Hey OP :)

Lvl 66 now, owning everything 'xept Rainbows.

Soloplay is butter, groupplay even more (if others know what they should do).

Kole dead in 5 seconds, piety in 30, Dominus to come.

Looking forward:)

Gears:

No CI yet, tho the life flask.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Glad u are enjoing this build.
Like i said, arc is very underestimated.
one question: are u sure the gloves give u more dmg? Cast speed is v important.

Enjoy :)
"
SebyTheDragon wrote:
Glad u are enjoing this build.
Like i said, arc is very underestimated.
one question: are u sure the gloves give u more dmg? Cast speed is v important.

Enjoy :)

Hey :-)

VERY much enjoying this. Yesterday I did a dual tropical and a dual boss Orchard map.

NO - PROBLEM - AT - ALL, its incredible.

My actual gear (as i was not lvl 69 yet):

Still saving 2 points for CI, lvl 72 atm so at 74 I'm CI and at 80 I get a huge mana buff. Around 3K ES without Discipline (takes off tooo much mana atm, only using it for VERY hard situations, but there never are :PP)
The gloves were only a emergency solution to get more "boom", arc only lvl 16 atm and still need to insert the critdmg gem in place of crit%strikes.

Really, I have to say, shortly I'll surpass my LA Ranger who is even better geared since I mained him, think about liquidating :D

Something to think about: I use CWDT with Cold snap Frost Wall and cast when stunned. Since we're CI, every basic n**bhit will stun us, tho more procs. Helm also uses cast when stunned, along with skellies, molten shell and cold snap, maybe I use frost wall in helm too. depends :)

add me ingame for maybe we can run together with 6 totems :D (add a static shrine for lazer tag feeling :D)
"
add me ingame for maybe we can run together with 6 totems :D (add a static shrine for lazer tag feeling :D)

I'll do that. At the moment i'm remaking my summoner but I'll try to join, especially high lvl maps(70+). And keep in mind that i'm kind of a casual player. I do not play more that 2, max 3 hours a day, usually in the evening.

I did not think about cast on stun. Maybe i'll give it a shot and see if it triggers more that on dmg.

"
Thanks for make this build and this guide.

U are welcome! ;)
Any chance you could update the guide with a leveling progression thingy?

P
"
SebyTheDragon wrote:
"

I'll do that. At the moment i'm remaking my summoner but I'll try to join, especially high lvl maps(70+). And keep in mind that i'm kind of a casual player. I do not play more that 2, max 3 hours a day, usually in the evening.

I did not think about cast on stun. Maybe i'll give it a shot and see if it triggers more that on dmg.

me too mate, hehe.

On Stun has the advantage of NO level restrictions atm. So you can link high spells.
It would appear the new patch has nerfed Soul Mantle? The curses aren't going away now.
"
khangaroo wrote:
It would appear the new patch has nerfed Soul Mantle? The curses aren't going away now.

If this is true we have to stand up and fight. Can't be that we can't cancel curses with flasks that cancel curses...
Seems that Hex Master is actually bugged, doing the opposite of what it's supposed to.

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/693704
"
khangaroo wrote:
Seems that Hex Master is actually bugged, doing the opposite of what it's supposed to.

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/693704

ya, catched it on reddit after. Maybe they fix this very soon, many ppl have Hex and some even the +1 like this build does :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info