[VIDEO Updates]CI Witch - Storm Call/Triple Arc Totem + dual curse build guide

How modifiy this build for Item Rarity/Quanity?
"
How modifiy this build for Item Rarity/Quanity?

I'll add here what I've sent you via PM.

You'll need a 6l to make it work properly. You can try it with a 5l , considering the boost arc got.
The 3 most important gems would be: FC, Lightning Penetration and Elemental Proliferation. Then you can add rarity gems.
Regarding the gear, that will depend a lot on how much resistance/es you want to sacrifice.
Try not to go below 4k ES or 40% res. You'll die quite a bit.
Last edited by SebyTheDragon on May 22, 2014, 3:31:59 PM
Is this build still viable ? Wondering because i'm starting a new char and it got my attention.
---
any one have an opinion which is better the new arc or storm call?

ideally with stats to back it up
Will this be updated for 1.2 ?
---
Is this build dead ?
---
Nope, ive updated my version and its better. Im going to post it in a few hours.
Nice to hear that :)
---
This is my updated version for Triple Arc Totem Dual Curse build, without PCs:
Spoiler

Pasive Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rfsIIQB6UC40myLJwQWHYRrJgRD36vjRngEtlf3Yy1he9QwbQtfacIna4abOQijmT3prb6KU-1BF3GRtfd82BtnYC4k6eUXl3R_Y9GZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncTAGlnzKhNaK8MTLKej8gVCQZbQ9a6zm6H310yzLR8dTzW5pytMLRSwgh6IQh3ZQ1T0ccHFLL-GrhXXVmN_xhGWDkhd8n4zpJETnow2tvcrChEv7Dg62E3YjHZw1YnTcFLsGI_66_XyHekCHRT60ngvOVK8N1gHKgtknfPqtUiVIMHz

My gear and flasks:
Spoiler

Killed all bandits

My dps went from 4300 to 5600 per totem with this patch. I've lost 1300 of ES but the shield recharge speed is 2xtimes faster than before, so is in your hand to sacrifice dps or shield delay speed for maximun energy shield.

Here my current version of the build using 6 PCs and single curse:

Spoiler
Pasive Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rfsIIQB6UC40myLJwQWHYRrJgRD36vjRngEtlf3Yy1he9QwbQtfacIna4abOQijmT3prb6KU-Cm7UEXcZG193zYG2dgLiTp5ReXdH9j0ZmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxMAaWfMqE1orwxMsp6PyBUJBltD1rrOboffXTLMtHx1PNbmnK0wtFLCCHohCHdlDVPRxwcUsv4auFddWY3_GEZYOSF3yfjOkkROejDa29ysKES_sODrYTdiMdnDVidNwUlAw217sGI_66_XDCbmT8h1knYV9FkDa3XRVXypjQ-kC

Gear, Flasks and Links:
Spoiler

Killed all bandits

This version of the build is insane. I have more survivality and mooore dps, but is harder to play. U have to keep the mana under the 100% for using the buffs of your flasks and the Doryani's and maintain the 6 PCs too. This version is very fun to play
My Stats are 3x8200 dps + 72% Lightning Resistance reduction for skills and passives and 50% of damage bonus from Shock.

Screens:

Spoiler
Ofensive Stats:

Defensive Stats:

Last edited by Satousp on Aug 26, 2014, 11:35:34 PM
Same here haha i can't wait t get back home and test this on my new witch.

Thanks a lot man .

What would you use to link it with storm call instead ? (seem stronger) also taking blast radius from the tree ?

Also what are your bandit reward ?
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Aug 22, 2014, 1:26:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info