[VIDEO Updates]CI Witch - Storm Call/Triple Arc Totem + dual curse build guide

"
Satousp wrote:
New Arc is awesome. Ive upgraded my gear and got about 1.2k of dmg per totem
Spoiler

With Voidbringer, crit nodes and switching added lightning/and chaos dmg for increased critical dmg and reduced mana my totems cost 100 less mana than before lol.
My stats are 6k ES, 75% all res, 1600 mana and 3.2k dmg atm with the non Power Charge build version

Can you link build?
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
This dmg boost is very welcomed as arc is very limited in terms of targets.

I will still try to finish my Storm Call version because I'll need a lot of regrets to switch again. Need to see, at max lvl, how it performs anyways.

Got to have that damn belt: Doryani's Invitation :D
Ive updated my post, take a look to the screens and my gear to see the changes.
Added some videos with solo and guild gameplay to show u my char in action. I have to level the gems and with the q20 ones i think ill do around 5k per totem.
Last edited by Satousp on Apr 15, 2014, 1:39:06 PM
Hi, can u pls update your build to first page or link here, thx :) I'm following this build. Need to get that Soul Mantle. I have Tabula Rasa in use.
"
Ive updated my post, take a look to the screens and my gear to see the changes.
Added some videos with solo and guild gameplay to show u my char in action. I have to level the gems and with the q20 ones i think ill do around 5k per totem.

That's very nice stuff I see there. U have invested way more playtime then me.
Congrats! :)

"
Hi, can u pls update your build to first page or link here, thx :) I'm following this build. Need to get that Soul Mantle. I have Tabula Rasa in use.

Are you referring to my skill tree or the entire description? If so, which one? Storm or Arc?
Last edited by SebyTheDragon on Apr 18, 2014, 2:29:40 PM
Is the gear listed for your arc build viable for the storm call build? Also, what bandit rewards will most benefit this build?

Thanks
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Apr 20, 2014, 11:58:34 AM
"
Is the gear listed for your arc build viable for the storm call build? Also, what bandit rewards will most benefit this build?

The gear is the same. You can switch between them with 15-20 regrets.
there is one change in the main skill link for Storm:
ARC + FC + Lightning Penetratione + Increased Area(instead of Elemental Proliferation) + Crit Dmg.

Bandits -> all skill points.
the only one that is worth considering would be Power Charge if you wanna try a PC build. In my dual curse version, no bandit can get you more than skill trees, especially now that a lot of the passives in witch tree part have been increased.
Last edited by SebyTheDragon on Apr 20, 2014, 1:31:55 PM
I have been running a very similar build to this that I came up with before I saw this thread, based on the idea of using triple totems and supporting with traps+multitrap+lightning ball (since I made the mistake of believing them when they said that would be released in a patch or two lol).

Anyway, I have been enjoying it a lot, and definitely made some tweaks based on what you have said in your guide, so I was just wondering if you had looked into the option of going dual totem via soul mantle, then doing a self casted arc from the voidbringer. Not 100% sure what I would link in the voidbringers, but some combo of Arc/Faster Cast/Light Pen/Life leach/Power Charge on crit (if I end up grabing the nodes for it)/reduced mana if needed.

Was thinking a life build along the lines of the linked build below. Only ES items would be voidbringer and Soul Mantle, but with Eldric battery that would probably be enough to run a decent level Arctic air as well.

Just wondering if you had put any thought into a dual+self cast build before I try it out, since I am too poor to do it via a bunch of regrets, and will probably have to end up trying it by leveling another alt lol. Just seems like I always see people talk about tri totem or dual (via ancestral bond), but never see peple discuss doing dual via soul mantle and still self casting.

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAuMEswVbB2MHpQj0DkgPxBGWE54UTRXnFm8WvxmFGjgabB8CJDwkqiaVJ6kpTyycLR8xiDbFNuk7fEGWRKtG10lRSbJVS1WuVcZXK1ptXcZd8mBtZk9nvW0ZbXtwUnDVc1Nzs3YReQN-M36vf8aBSYIQgh6Cm4M4iEKLjIw2jRmOZI9Gj6aQVZuhnYCdo52uogCio6SRpwinXKeEsji1BLb6uMrAUcBUwbTB889l0NDVT9gk2wvdjN3z3nffsOAS4XPjauOE5CLk7Ow47SDub_Af8GvyHfPd8-r3pvyr
"
Just wondering if you had put any thought into a dual+self cast build before I try it out, since I am too poor to do it via a bunch of regrets, and will probably have to end up trying it by leveling another alt lol. Just seems like I always see people talk about tri totem or dual (via ancestral bond), but never see people discuss doing dual via soul mantle and still self casting.

That is not a bad idea. You could do that that but your other main spell will be a 4 link max.
Now between having 3 totems for a max 6 link + 1 from soul mantle and a 4 link self cast, I will go with 3 totems.
If you do something else besides attack, like dual curse, in my case, or change buildup with ice spear, u will not have time to attack yourself. A totem attacks continuously after you cast it. You have to stand still and do that. If that doesn't bother you then it's not a bad idea.
Just ask cyan build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info