Key went to BoDy

Hello there Jonus,

Well i like to be consider for that key :)

Other than that i dont have anything too say. (I dont like to "kiss ass" if ya know what i mean)

GL Guys!

p.s i dream about that damn invite timer xD d.s

Greetings,
From Sweden
Last edited by pineapple420 on Sep 4, 2011, 6:09:04 PM
Well I'll try again I guess. I'd just love a key, I don't "deserve" it more than anyone who'd really like to play/test this game.

As to be active on the forums...I'm here every day, but you can only give some useful feedback when you actually play the game :)
IGN: Nazhand (Standard), Gaurithoth (Anarchy)
Hey, will love to play with you. Have been a big fan of these type of games ever since I was young! Let me know if you'd like to play with me!
Hey, i would love this key to play this type of game that i enjoy, have played diablo 1/2, tortchlight, and many others alike and think this game is the next step to enjoy gaming again

Currently have alot of spare time to make my testing worthwhile, but in the end most people deserve this chance equally and thanks for the opportunity
I really need a beta key! i've been watching streams and videos for like 2 weeks now, And that make me wanna play this game SO BAD!
Hey!

I found this game a week ago , been waiting for d3 for ages and when i found this i fell in love =). I have been watching these forums and timer closely for a week.

I´ve been in on the irc channel learning more and more about the game.

I have already decided what char i will try and what specc i will choose, i have asked other beta members for their intel and im more than ready to give it a go.

Thanks for spreading your keys to the community.
Been waiting to get a chance to play this game, nice to see you giving out a key in the same fashion that you got yours, hope i get it!
Hey, please consider me for the beta key! I think I deserve it because I should be treated for PoEBetaClockitus..a rare disease contracted by refreshing the PoE website so many times that your brain will start doing it subconsciously. The only cure is more cowbell..or a PoE beta key.

PS: I checked the beta clock 5 times while typing this message.
Last edited by Stug0ts on Sep 4, 2011, 10:09:13 PM
It's great that you're paying it forward. I for one, am close to losing any hope. I've tried the main site, irc, twitter, facebook, incgamers, teamliquid, several posts like this, etc.

I'd just like to participate in the beta while I still have plenty of time to do it, and provide feedback from trying every aspect of the game.
My luck is really bad, and i won't probably win this either,but i'll try, if you would give ma a chance to play POE i would be greatful (and thats it, no stories, no fakes, just this) if you wan't to know why i wan't to play... Remind why did you want a beta key.
BigStar - Ranger [Default] LVL 38
GreatStar - Templar [Default] LVL 35
(Died from a crash...sad Panda :( )
Created on 06.09.2010

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info