Key went to BoDy

Hey Jonus, to be honest I think it should go to BoDy, he has been dilligently waiting for awhile and access to the beta would give him a chance to step away from irc for a change, lol.
HC League:
Sywricka (the 2nd) - 37 Witch
Mebryn (the 3rd) - 21 Duelist
i guess i didnt wait long enough to deserve this key, but still ill give it a try :)
You idea it's realy brilliant i think you have more then 10 pages at 12 o'clock. I will play path of exile every day becouse its nice game. its very close to diablo 2.
"
Mebryn wrote:
Hey Jonus, to be honest I think it should go to BoDy, he has been dilligently waiting for awhile and access to the beta would give him a chance to step away from irc for a change, lol.

Body has been waiting like 5 days....friend of yours?
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W
Hi there!

I found out about this game not too long ago, about 3 weeks from diablo fans. It looked and felt like diablo so it perked my interest. From there i read about it on the forums and watched all the videos here and a lot of streams, Dopefish and force strategy mainly.

I browse the forums quite often at home and work and i reply were i can be helpful or have a question myself. There are people who have been here just as long and some even longer looking for a key, but i can guarantee you that i would provide as much feedback as possible during my time playing. I am all about a fair and balanced game for both PvE and PvP. Something which can be hard to obtain at times.

I also recently purchased a new computer and am so stoked to be able to play on high settings rather then the bare minimum. I hope you take the time to read this and if i am not lucky enough to be the one you select i give my congratulations to the one that is!
"
Mebryn wrote:

Tnx alot for the support buddy ! I appreciate it.
Thanks Jonus for the invite, you are the best !
I stopped hacking the timer ! :>
Please take a look, and hopefully you choose the most deserving. :)

Prep:
Before I say anything, that's great you're giving out a BETA Key in the Forums today. And it's a nice gesture to include many users on the community for this chance.

Starting Off:
Okay, to start this off, my name is ViperSniper101. I am nice, respectful, and patiently waiting for a chance at Path of Exile. I have been waiting for a whole year now, but cannot prove that to you atm, because my old account has been lost. I have been playing all the Diablo series, and enojed them so much! I came across PoE about a year ago, and have bene waiting for a chance like this. I have been asking kindly for a BETA Key at every other thread that involves giving a key away to the needy. If you give me the chance at this, I can show you how much I can do. I will test the BETA almost every moment I have (around 11 hours of the day, as I am UN-employed, and have been waiting forever, speaking hypothetically) and what I can do, is post videos of my gameplay around the community having a link that directs towards my youtube account.

I have been always been waiting to get a BETA Key, and been very kind by doing it. I will record game play-throughs, like "Force", or "Lumin". I can play with you, or play with other players currently that has the BETA.

Key Essentials:

I'm always being respectful. You can even look at my recent posts. I love to give suggestions, feedback, and include a lot of members in activities I play. I have only been active on this account since the 11th of August this year, but I did have another account before, and cannot remember username, or email. BTW, seeing I am one of the members (on this account) that has been longer stay than shorter registered players such as the one above me. (August 30th 2011)

Concluding:
Not only am I a great, and wise choice, but I can respect a lot of members around me, and will.

Take it in:
Please take this into suggestion, and please choose me for a BETA Key. I will respect what you choose and hopefully I can get a Key. I also will be posting Threads such as this one, when I play. Thanks, and have a great day!

Information:
Account Name: ViperSniper101
BNET Name: ChaosDragoon

PS: If you want to know more about me and my qualifications, please ask in a PM, or ask on the thread. I'll send a PM to you if you do.

Edit: "PS: ..."
BETA Member since August 11, 2011 11:02
Last edited by ViperSniper101 on Sep 4, 2011, 7:03:48 PM
i don't think im lucky enougt to be selected so gl to the winner of the key =)
all i can say is that if i get a key rhis way i would also give it away on the forum or on irc, to keep the chain going ;)
Also i would do some serious and proper beta testing :)
Last edited by klarskov84 on Sep 4, 2011, 6:59:19 PM
Hello, I really appreciate the fact that you are willing to give away your key and here's my little story.

I have been playing Diablo 2 for almost 10 years now and loved playing it all day after school. It was clearly my favorite game. It has a close spot in my heart as one of my favorite games of all time. When I heard about PoE I got really excited to know that another game is trying to be as great as D2, and is a free online game, as well. My cousin (who also adores Diablo 2) who has never seen this game, will probably want to play this also, when I show it to him. I haven't been a long-time member, but I do know that the timer is a terrible waiting game, and everyone here who hasn't got a key thinks it is the devil laughing at them for days on end. In the end, I am just a really huge fan of hack 'n' slash games, and would really enjoy having a beta key.
I would love that key. And wouldnt spill the chance of getting in. Been a beta tester 2 times @ WoW, and gave alot of feedback. Im a pro "feedbacker"(consider that, irony) :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info