Key went to BoDy

hey plz consider me! I'm so devoted to this game that im stalking my DS to see if I got choosen. I would love it if this little device got me a key. I will be an in game friend and all that so plz choose me! :D

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

Hi there Jonus, first of all, I'd like to thank you for this opportunity.

I recently found out about this game and so far, I've been doing my best to help it grow - I've been posting constructive posts and trying to earn my way into the closed beta, not to mention telling my friends about how great this game seems to be. The main reason I think I deserve it is because Im willing to be able to help the community even more once I get my hands on a beta key, I also have a lot of free time to put into this game. I hope you can help me by giving me this great opportunity so I can help the game grow into a good direction. Oh, not to mention I've been on every of these contests so far, but not so lucky yet, or just didn't deserve it yet.

Thaks once again for the opportunity.
Best regards,
Pride.
First i would like to say that this is a very nice thing your doing and as a christian you are good in Gods sight.I would realy like a key.I like what the developers are doing and i want to help them succeed in this game by giving feedback. Ive reccently started playing pc games back in 2009. I would love to add this game to my collection. Even if you feel i dont need the key ill be ok its just a game but kudos to you for giving it away that's a very generous thing to you.That's all I got to say so I wish you luck in your decision on who get the key. Peace Out :)
(Check my French)
Hi there, certainly would like to put my name in the hat for this one! Always great to see another key going out to guys and gals sitting on the forums.

I'm not one of the old school vets but I'm certainly trying to make up for that as we have a great community.

Been looking forward to trying PoE since I first discovered it, think I've watched 3 or 4 dozen videos/streams to get my daily fix hehe.
I want it more then anything right now but I would say give it to Cedex ... hes been waiting the longest out of the people who responded.
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W
I would really like a chance to test PoE.

If you pick me, great! If not, I'll get in eventually.

Thank you for giving the key away.
i want to have a key, because i love d2 and PoE is d3 for me.

that s all... love for the type of game

i have a lot of posts on this forum. (not every post is very usefull, but it isn t like "give me key plzzzzz")
i ll give constuktive feedback if i get in

anyways, have a nice day :)
me gusta
Worth a try, how are you finding Beta btw Jonus?

I'm a dedicated gamer with a lot of spare time but yeah I just want to play the game like you desperately did a few days back, I'm not going to beg like some do. ( Also have a lot of clan pals waiting on keys, so the random friend invite's you get as a 'Beta Member' is needed for the lads. )

Thanks for the opportunity Jonus, you are generous to give the key to the community b4 a friend :o

x
/Duckzz
sorry for not writing a new one, but since I already participated in a "who's the most deserving giveaway" and obviously didn't win I'll just use it again :/

here we go:

I'm only registered here since last month, although I've heard of the game quite a bit before that. I just didn't have the time then to put into a game that might take up A LOT of time if I get into it. Right now I have a lot of freetime so I'm here and waiting for a key. I've played diablo, diablo 2, titan quest and torchlight so I'm plenty experienced in this kind of game and love this genre. That's also why I think I could provide good feedback. Since I could spend a lot of time with the game I'm also sure that I'd prove to be of use to the developers and from what I've seen so far (and I intentionally didn't watch too much because I want to find out stuff for myself and not just replay everything I've already seen) I'd also have a lot of fun.

hope to see ingame...sooner or later ^^
Hi guys,

I absolutely loved this game from the first few seconds that I saw it on youtube. This will either give Diablo 3 a run for it's money or beat it outright! 4 years is a LONG time for an indie team to be working on a game and the hard work really shows.

I would really like to be a part of the beta and put in feedback so this game comes out absolutely spectacular.

If anyone out there is generous enough to bless me with a beta key I will be in your debt forever! alexander_huzar@hotmail.com

-Alex
Last edited by alexanderhuzar on Sep 4, 2011, 6:32:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info