ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

1.) What quality gems are needed for this build apart from EK?

2.) Is it worth switching to EK from Spectral Throw at around cruel act3/early merci?
Thanks for that Build, i realy like it!

One Question about Ethereal Knives:

Is it realy effected by both Passiv-Tree-Points "Increased Spell Damage" AND "Increased Projectile Damage"?

Thanks!
"
xXSylarXx wrote:

Is it realy effected by both Passiv-Tree-Points "Increased Spell Damage" AND "Increased Projectile Damage"?

Thanks!

Yes, easiest way to check things like this is to look at the skill and right below its name it says for EK: projectile, spell so that means both proj. and spell nodes increase its dmg.
Hey Ziggy thanks for making that ST build but how do you think i should level it. Same way as your ek build? Like getting the hp cluster then go for eb and work our way down towards the duelist area?
I love your build!! :) have so much fun!

would you say this is pretty much a perfect ring for the build?

-

i like peanutbutter

-
"
buks wrote:
1.) What quality gems are needed for this build apart from EK?

2.) Is it worth switching to EK from Spectral Throw at around cruel act3/early merci?

No quality gems are needed in this build. Quality on faster casting, EK, Lightning warp and most of the gems in fact are all helpful but don't offer any huge benefits aside from slight DPS increases.

Yeah, I switched around Act 2 Cruel iirc.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
Tweedk wrote:
I love your build!! :) have so much fun!

would you say this is pretty much a perfect ring for the build?

Yeah not bad! The regen and decent life total are winners. Cast speed is bonus.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
"
xXSylarXx wrote:

Thanks!

Yep! Both spell damage and projectile damage affect EK as it is labelled as both a spell and a projectile.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
"
asbo96 wrote:
Hey Ziggy thanks for making that ST build but how do you think i should level it. Same way as your ek build? Like getting the hp cluster then go for eb and work our way down towards the duelist area?

Sorry cannot really say for certain as it's completely untested but that does sound about right.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
Hey Ziggy, I'm leveling using a very similar build (taking a different path using ST, will convert to EK soon) But I have a question regarding Discipline. How much does your mana and mana regen go up using discipline? I've been thinking about using pure ES Boots/Gloves/shield instead of hybrid gear to boost my ES (and thus mana/mana regen) value to a similar amount that discipline would grant me. Consequently, that would reduce the need for discipline and I could make my aura's Grace + Clarity + Hatred. using grace would enhance my AR more than any hybrid boots/gloves could.

THoughts?
Last edited by Jonix on Nov 30, 2013, 1:27:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info