ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Im sure im missing something but how do you deal with accuracy without grabbing resolute techniques? His shadow guide doesn't grab it and it doesn't look like his gear has accuracy.
Spells dont miss.
Git R Dun!
currently running this on the 2 week charity race and I have to say this build so far is insane to run. I have to say im liking this. one thing though, as you come out of the right side of the starting tree, why not grab the nodes that give mana on kill? wouldn't that help early game and then respect out of them when the amt of mana is no longer useful? just a thought I had on it cause mana regen items just don't keep up. also at what level is it good to stop leveling clarity? I don't want to take it all the way up due to its insane reserve it has but im not sure when to stop it. very good work though on the build and hope to see more like this coming
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
currently running this on the 2 week charity race and I have to say this build so far is insane to run. I have to say im liking this. one thing though, as you come out of the right side of the starting tree, why not grab the nodes that give mana on kill? wouldn't that help early game and then respect out of them when the amt of mana is no longer useful? just a thought I had on it cause mana regen items just don't keep up. also at what level is it good to stop leveling clarity? I don't want to take it all the way up due to its insane reserve it has but im not sure when to stop it. very good work though on the build and hope to see more like this coming

If you want to take them early game then sure, but when you have a big mana pool endgame why waste the points getting them for a pitiful mana return?

Clarity should be maxed out. It reserves literally nothing when you have decent EB gear and a nice mana pool.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
hey guys,

how can I get more DPS? it's only about 4,5k with hatred, btw i'm lvl 70

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcRlhUgGDwY2xmKGo8c3B2qHpQhwyQ8J6ko-imlKk0s6S2DLagvbzWSPydBh0WdRnFJUUp9SshOKlYtV-FabVuvZ6BsFm6qb55wu3Txeqp_xoIegseDCYPbhTKHdojxj0aQ1pMnkzqXBprgm7Wio6cIp1ysP6x_sZC0DLXytz631riTvSfB88M6xKLKSs5x0NDZE9sL21ncV90N4Yjr7vba-WX56PsJ_Ev8xf4K

Spoiler
"
tillNirvana wrote:
hey guys,

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcRlhUgGDwY2xmKGo8c3B2qHpQhwyQ8J6ko-imlKk0s6S2DLagvbzWSPydBh0WdRnFJUUp9SshOKlYtV-FabVuvZ6BsFm6qb55wu3Txeqp_xoIegseDCYPbhTKHdojxj0aQ1pMnkzqXBprgm7Wio6cIp1ysP6x_sZC0DLXytz631riTvSfB88M6xKLKSs5x0NDZE9sL21ncV90N4Yjr7vba-WX56PsJ_Ev8xf4K

Spoiler

Honestly it's just the gem levels - EK at level 16 is almost half the base damage of EK at level 20. You could also think of linking a levelled Empower in there. It's quite necessary for high-end EK.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 18, 2014, 4:34:43 PM
thx for your reply, also would a q20lvl20 iron will be better than a lvl 3 empower gem?
"
tillNirvana wrote:
hey guys,

Spoiler

Spoiler

Gem levels and you are not even in the dps nodes yet. All the shadow spell dam and casting speed. The cast speed wheel by MoM. The projectile dam by ranger. Trust me you'll be ~10k at level 85 with 20 gems.
Git R Dun!
thx for your reply too but what do you mean i'm not even in the dmg nodes yet? i'm following the scion skill tree as ziggyd did and i don't know what you mean, would be nice if you could explain it :)
"
tillNirvana wrote:
thx for your reply, also would a q20lvl20 iron will be better than a lvl 3 empower gem?

nope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info