ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

got all these stuff for 13c total, do you guys think thats a fair price? only need to find good rings, a wand, and a shield now, but I think those are the most expensive pieces :l
That's some pretty nice life/resist gear!
I just upgraded my wand & shield so I'm selling my old ones:
Spoiler

Lemme know if you're interested...
Last edited by Terre_cloned on May 2, 2014, 3:35:33 PM
I found difficulty in Lv72 rare Jungle Valley map,

for the dps 6800 cannot clear the spiders in boss fight,

and the Lv72 map boss with high damage laser and lightning thorn totem is hard too!

any suggestion for reaching Lv72+ rare map?

I played this build for months and dont wanna give up,

Thank you.
"
hkbutubaman wrote:

and the Lv72 map boss with high damage laser and lightning thorn totem is hard too!

Thank you.

I think that map is just f*cking impossible imo.

I did it with a group just now and 2 people died and all others escaped from the portal.

Way overtuned. I'm going to ignore this map from now on.
Last edited by elitedesolator on May 4, 2014, 5:57:39 AM
"
Terre_cloned wrote:
That's some pretty nice life/resist gear!
I just upgraded my wand & shield so I'm selling my old ones:
Spoiler

Lemme know if you're interested...

definitely interested mate!
Edit: found some gear while leveling, won be buying yours then

Last edited by renyzen on May 4, 2014, 9:21:15 PM
"
hkbutubaman wrote:

Thank you.

For torture chamber boss, you need to fight smart - watch this video for more ideas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWYTwZZ230

Jungle Valley boss is known to be difficult, it's just a number check really.

To reach 72s, it really depends on the league. If you're not Ambush then I recommend checking out

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

More upgrades!

With the addition of that high resist high mana regen ring I can now ALWAYS run Arctic Armor and MoM.

Mana unreserved is only around 500 though, bit on the low side. Level 70 maps are more than comfortable with 3.4k health and 8k EK damage.

For reference for you folks and also welcoming advice. My next priority would probably be to upgrade:

1. Boots with decent resists, movespeed and health, AR or Eva / ES base, gonna be expensive
2. Better Amulet, wishlist with spell damage, cast speed, health and resists, but that's gonna be expensive too
3. 5L armor with slightly better stats and AR or Eva / ES base
This is not mara topic, but for compare.

I was using that build guide for a while (in nemesis/invasion)

But now i found Marauder EK is Stronger, than Shadow/Scion.

My Gear
Spoiler

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvqBhE52o7ah7SIVcN2WEZLiftxPY9DySLfLvFivAfBLMCcRRNogCpaLT5Otgt0uw4GjinhJBVwBpmnvrSFy9k51XWgKQksIbRNunjaiSqGYUabPPdna6nCBVQj0bQ0M9lVca4kwx9EH_Gnjwtxq63PkGH-ehodNpilKD-CvJFOuGmVzGeiPGezacwAec26DpSDjyfy0KjdggUIFBHGJGRzmSjGlVhIRLhhO907XrvYEsFLXB9gFZPfVRJ

Now i Have 5600K HP + 7 endurance charge, insane ele resist (93/79/85)
My Ek Tooltips is about 13K
My RF damage are about 10-15K more with snapshot.

Pro : Higher Damage 25-30K EK + RF, quite cheap only requirement is Doon + RoF (3ex), could use only EK in the Doon (still 10K damage)7 endurance charge + IC, insane regen with ruby.
Cons : Not that tanky (low regen without flask, no armor, no AA, no MOM), less map mod allowed if you don't want lose 50-60% of your damage).

I still could facetank most of the content : 13 000 Ek Damage with 8% leech = 1040 HP/sec, Ruby give me addtionnal 600HP/sec.

"

More upgrades!

With the addition of that high resist high mana regen ring I can now ALWAYS run Arctic Armor and MoM.

Mana unreserved is only around 500 though, bit on the low side. Level 70 maps are more than comfortable with 3.4k health and 8k EK damage.

For reference for you folks and also welcoming advice. My next priority would probably be to upgrade:

1. Boots with decent resists, movespeed and health, AR or Eva / ES base, gonna be expensive
2. Better Amulet, wishlist with spell damage, cast speed, health and resists, but that's gonna be expensive too
3. 5L armor with slightly better stats and AR or Eva / ES base

wow! I'm surprised you can maintain AA and MoM without ES and mana regen on your gear and without running discipline...how much is your mana regen/sec? A pure ES chest might be nice since you already have alot of armor/ev on your other pieces
Thank you for this build I'm having a great time playing it. At the moment i am running Hatred, Grace, Clarity and AA constantly. Atziris Foible helps a lot with manaregen. Here is my gear:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info