Extremely Pissed,

Aux

you sure cry a lot for a hardcore player

ooh, its not fair, he has better items, boo hoo

blah blah blah

I only play hardcore, I've lost dozens of characters
when I do, I make a new one

blah

Troll exposed. Your highest HC char is a level 44. And your highest char is the 77 witch you played in anarchy. Better set your profile to private before your next troll attempt.

*slow clap*

Amazing.
I thought the video was interesting, but definitely not necessary or really entirely useful. It was cool to see, but if you guys are sacrificing valuable development time for it, don't sweat it.
lol Chris I hope you are trolling. Rather delay PvP instead of implementing this hc vs sc PvP shit. Seriously.

I'd rather wait 10 minutes for the matchmaker to put me up vs someone in my league instead of having instant cross-league matches.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, the rest sounds good. Nice map buff! And keep the videos coming unless they really take like 8 hours to make.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 15, 2013, 1:14:14 AM
The question is how do you judge the playerbase for PvP events in the first place, since you're presumably going to get a LOT of people who never PvPed before by doing some official competition. And then even if you can accurately judge the turnout in HC/Nem, what constitutes "enough" players.

Honestly "enough" for me could be as low as 20 serious players.
An entire patch void of nerfs. Phew.

"

A revamp of end-game Map sizes and mods. We'll probably post more about this in the news next week. One of our goals is to make the Maps larger.

Finallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. its like christmas in november.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
You win, but you'd better play it so that there are enough players to make the tournaments full on all leagues!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
You win, but you'd better play it so that there are enough players to make the tournaments full on all leagues!

Woot thank you based Chris I didn't even finish ranting and you already fixed the problem :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yes, the video of 1.0.1 was nice. Explaining your design/balance decisions in a video is good I think.

also....uh map change...
"
Chris wrote:

I will be hyping this shit on reddit, global chat, and maybe trade chat (WTS Warding Flasks 3 chaos each!)
Chris, yes video was very useful.
SC legues V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info