1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

good luck VS all those EK max block guys in pvp :)
IGN: Jarengax
Um, i wanna ask if Tabula Rasa is viable for this build, will it make me too soft?
"
Jarenga wrote:
good luck VS all those EK max block guys in pvp :)

Reread the first page and get back to me :)

"
Ryogawa wrote:
Um, i wanna ask if Tabula Rasa is viable for this build, will it make me too soft?

Yes, if you wear Tabby in maps, you will get squished. It is great for leveling, but really you'll have all the dps you'll need with a 4 link before you get to maps.

"
chotaBK wrote:
hi! going to try this build. did you kill bandits every difficulty?

Normal: Kill all like I did, or take the 40 health.
Cruel: Help Oak, 18% damage is a nice boost.
Merci: Kill all, since we don't rely on charges. Take the endurance charge if you want for maps.
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 16, 2013, 11:54:42 PM
Hi,

Sorry for my noob-ish question, yet I have to ask: In your character offence panel, you have a main hand attack speed around 320%, and in your tree the attack speed increase is less than 60%.
So my question is: how do you get this attack speed ?

I have a 2 handed duelist with 47% attack speed from the passive, with ~1.8k dps on my char panel as of lvl 68.
I know the gameplay is very different, yet I would love to have an insane dps with a 2 handed -_-

Falc
"
falcdyr wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for my noob-ish question, yet I have to ask: In your character offence panel, you have a main hand attack speed around 320%, and in your tree the attack speed increase is less than 60%.
So my question is: how do you get this attack speed ?

I have a 2 handed duelist with 47% attack speed from the passive, with ~1.8k dps on my char panel as of lvl 68.
I know the gameplay is very different, yet I would love to have an insane dps with a 2 handed -_-

Falc

he has multistrike, it is more attack speed, multiplies with all increased sources

@OP: Total noob in poe pvp. Want to give a shot sometime. WHat are the toughest opponents and how do you fare vs them?
I was'nt talking about a skill in particular, I was talking about his general DPS on the character panel (see screen in page 1 of this thread).
"
falcdyr wrote:
I was'nt talking about a skill in particular, I was talking about his general DPS on the character panel (see screen in page 1 of this thread).

no thats clearly double strike ... dual wield multiplicative bonus, multistrike bonus and all increased sources ... its not even a lot tbh
"
"
falcdyr wrote:

no thats clearly double strike ... dual wield multiplicative bonus, multistrike bonus and all increased sources ... its not even a lot tbh

Dual Strike not Double Strike, but correct, Multistrike is a ginormous boost to attack speed. No, it's not a lot, you'll get much faster attack speed as a blender build, but dps will still be significantly less without all the crit I have which is where this build shines.

"

@OP: Total noob in poe pvp. Want to give a shot sometime. WHat are the toughest opponents and how do you fare vs them?

At this point, the only opponent I fear in the slightest is Explosive Arrow. Even with Purity of Fire up and 77% fire resist, this guy named Vhatzifok on Domination wrecks me. The closest I've come is 4-5 rounds.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
"
falcdyr wrote:

Dual Strike not Double Strike, but correct, Multistrike is a ginormous boost to attack speed. No, it's not a lot, you'll get much faster attack speed as a blender build, but dps will still be significantly less without all the crit I have which is where this build shines.

"

At this point, the only opponent I fear in the slightest is Explosive Arrow. Even with Purity of Fire up and 77% fire resist, this guy named Vhatzifok on Domination wrecks me. The closest I've come is 4-5 rounds.

wow I wouldnt have thought EA ^^ ... what abt flicker strike (crit dagger)? EK builds? spork? ice spear totem? all ez?
"

wow I wouldnt have thought EA ^^ ... what abt flicker strike (crit dagger)? EK builds? spork? ice spear totem? all ez?

Correct. Totems are great for leech food.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info