1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

Bump. Intending to update further?
"
Arafax wrote:
Bump. Intending to update further?

Dunno, I have had a lot of people tell me I'm crazy for showing the build to everyone. Probably once I upgrade a couple pieces though.
Im more focused on PvE so i dismissed the anti-block nodes and went a bit more aggressive. Thought i may have gone too far and maybe im gonna be too squish with only +148% HP from nodes. Care to give some thoughts on my build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYB3AHnA4cEsQUtEPASIBK8FCAUcRX2GLAa2xutG_ohYCP2JP0l3ydPKaUxsDQ1NJM26DiWP5tAoEGqRIFHfkp9TGBOKlBHU99W-livWNtZ81pIW69ei2BLYnljcGUvZU1noG5pcql07XgNeu-E2YTvh3aSfZVmmG-ZK5uDnrmfy6PnpBmnMKvFrKqvorZBtxe9gb6KvqfBB8v1z_jQ7tUA137cI90N5c_nD-dU7g7v4-_w8Yr3Mvej97746_zF
"
HyP_ wrote:
Im more focused on PvE so i dismissed the anti-block nodes and went a bit more aggressive. Thought i may have gone too far and maybe im gonna be too squish with only +148% HP from nodes. Care to give some thoughts on my build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYB3AHnA4cEsQUtEPASIBK8FCAUcRX2GLAa2xutG_ohYCP2JP0l3ydPKaUxsDQ1NJM26DiWP5tAoEGqRIFHfkp9TGBOKlBHU99W-livWNtZ81pIW69ei2BLYnljcGUvZU1noG5pcql07XgNeu-E2YTvh3aSfZVmmG-ZK5uDnrmfy6PnpBmnMKvFrKqvorZBtxe9gb6KvqfBB8v1z_jQ7tUA137cI90N5c_nD-dU7g7v4-_w8Yr3Mvej97746_zF

Looks about the same as mine, I would stay totally out of that antiblock cluster though, and grab cruel blade and/or blademaster. Try it out in maps, but it will probably be pretty rough with that much health. Are you at maybe 3k?
First off, I have to commend you on a superb build!! I've tried 2 variations of this, but it ended up being either too squishy but overkill, & simply ineffective. Iam now on the 3rd try following exactly what you did, and it's a superbly optimized build. I honestly dont see a reason why folks want to push the envelope for PvE as its more than sufficient.
Here is my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYB3AHnAwADhwSxBS0Q8BRxFfYYsBrbG8gb-hx4I_Yk_SXfJ08ppTGeMbA0kzWSNug_m0CgQapDMUSBR35KfUxgTeNOKlb6WK9Z81pIW69eE1-xYEtieWNwZU1noG5pcql07XgNeu9-moTZhO-HdpJ9lWaYb5krm4OeuZ_Lo-ekGaZXpzCpbqvFrKqvorXytkG9gb6KvqfL9dDu1QDcI90N5cXlz-cP51TuDu_j7_Dxivcy96P3vvjr_MX-jw==

And my inventory:

http://www.pathofexile.com/my-account

Iam only at 2.6k life and dmg is hovering at 4k, any suggestions on what i can do to take it further will be much appreciated
Sorry for double post, corrected links;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYB3AHnAwADhwSxBS0Q8BRxFfYYsBrbG8gb-hx4I_Yk_SXfJ08ppTGeMbA0kzWSNug_m0CgQapDMUSBR35KfUxgTeNOKlb6WK9Z81pIW69eE1-xYEtieWNwZU1noG5pcql07XgNeu9-moTZhO-HdpJ9lWaYb5krm4OeuZ_Lo-ekGaZXpzCpbqvFrKqvorXytkG9gb6KvqfL9dDu1QDcI90N5cXlz-cP51TuDu_j7_Dxivcy96P3vvjr_MX-jw==

Would like to show my inv, but dunno how!
"
radikel wrote:
Sorry for double post, corrected links;

Would like to show my inv, but dunno how!

Heya radikel, thanks for trying out the build! First off, since you grabbed the anti-block nodes, I'll assume you're intending to use this for pvp unlike nearly everyone else who has posted so far. The single target damage is crazy good, but yes, it is vitally important to get your health and resists up, especially in pvp.

Your build looks fine, but I would switch the 10% damage passive to the left of Aspect of the Panther for the 15% node to the left of highway across from the berserking cluster. Sour next priority should be grabbing the two 12% health nodes straight south across the highway from Blood Drinker. 2.6k health is really low, I still feel squishy at 4k at lvl 82. This build was super effective at 50k dps, as opposed to the 70k I'm at now, so don't worry too much about losing some dps for more health. Regarding your dps however, I'm not sure if you made a typo or not, but 4k with this build is nearly impossible. Do you have an Abyssus and Maligaro's gloves? Pose your gear and I will check it out for you. To post your gear, keep curser in the chat box, then click on your character's face at the top of the page, then just click your equipped gear one by one, then the code will be in the chat box. Hit preview to see if it all posted right.

Thanks for the reply!! I dunno why, but i kept thinking i have grabbed the 2 health nodes near blood drinker!!Weird!Respecced, and got the 2 health nodes now.
As for your suggestion on grabbing the 15% dmg node, i was going for weapon artistry, cuz my accuracy rating is sitting only at 85% as of now, and will drop some more!! Your thoughts on this will be great!
Also, do you think i should just drop all this and simply focus on completing the huge circle of 8% health nodes near 'path of warrior'? Passive points come at a premium now, and i dont know what to take!

P.S-reinvested points on blood drinker node, and got a good +life belt, health at 3.1k now!
Edit- Updated, inventory. Got two more +life items. Life has jumped again, and sitting 3.5k now. Dmg is still at 4.7k!
Last edited by radikel on Dec 12, 2013, 7:39:46 AM
Okay, from left to right here. Abyssus is mandatory for this build, not only for the crit multi but for the 40-60 added phys damage, as well as the +to all attributes, it's a HUGE dps boost. Second, Maligaro's gloves are another huge boost, with crit, crit multi, and attack speed, so make that next. Your boots are okay, but need more health, search poe.xyz for tri res with 80+ health. Your belt is awesome, but I prefer a rusted sash for the increased phys damage. Your chest really needs to go, a big part of your dps is the 5th link. I'm still using the same chest since I started the guide, so check it out. Most important is the 80+ health, then search for resists. They get pricey really quickly. Next, your rings could definitely use an upgrade, especially havoc gyre. Shoot for 300 accuracy and 50+ health and search for resists after, prismatics aren't everything. Your amulet isn't doing anything for you except give you the necessary mana leech. Shoot for crit multi on necks since the can have up to 70%, and get health on it too. Lastly, both your swords can be replaced for a chaos or two each and you can get 225 ish dps weapons.

Okay, onto build questions, I suggested the 15% node so you can simply use a regret to grab weapon artistry when you level, but I think health should be your main concern. There is a 12% life node in the scion circle that is a nice boost. You could totally just grab them all, but I think you will see a massive increase in health once you upgrade your gear. Definitely grab lots of accuracy on gear if you can too, I try to stay close to 90% chance to hit.

If you are on Domination, I might have some upgrades for ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info