1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

I followed your build and are now gearing up, but I cant see why abyssus would outperform BoR, can you elaborate?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Could this build Solo End game maps?

lol?

"
boye wrote:
I followed your build and are now gearing up, but I cant see why abyssus would outperform BoR, can you elaborate?

damage
make videos of this shredding stuff pls :)

PS Bandits?
"
Ryogawa wrote:
thanks for the reply, i also have another question:
Is there a way to utilize immortal call with this build? i tried putting it on CwDT (with enduring cry) but the duration of the invincibility is far too less. Any tips?

Tried it, don't like it. You could try immortal call with a separate CWDT gem that is a higher level, but I prefer to keep my endurance charges. Immortal Call has yet to save anyone from me if they're dumb enough to try to tank my damage.

"
make videos of this shredding stuff pls :)

PS Bandits?

Videos to come, haven't found a good program, look forward to vids of the tournament if it gets here before the league ends. I've mentioned bandits before but I will add it to the front page.

"
boye wrote:

Look more closely at the stats on both. BoR is a pve helm, not pvp. BoR is great for tanking and blocking with a modest amount of added phys damage. Abyssus has twice the added phys damage, which is great for fast weapons, and huge crit multiplier. The extra attributes on it also helps with everything else. Also, a lot of builds use resolute technique, so the blind on BoR is next to useless.

"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Could this build Solo End game maps?

Yes, if you get your resistances maxed and avoid phys reflect mobs. I have solod up to lvl 75 maps (self found) and do up to 77 maps with my guild. It is very fast clearing with melee splash if you're keen enough to stop and use lightning strike when you see phys ref mobs.
In other news, I've recently hit 93k dps by moving points from regen and diamond skin into cruel blade and more crit multi, but I don't recommmend it. Someday I will hit 100k dps without getting it too recklessly.

Also, I fought a 103k dps dual striker (holy crap) who I had some good fights with who revealed that in order to live he had to swap in a Life Leech gem. This has me thinking about grabbing the bloodless node so that I am unleechable. Don't tell!
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 27, 2013, 1:16:39 PM
I'm deliberating whether to take weapon artistry first or disemboweling first. Which has higher effect on dps?
"
Ryogawa wrote:
I'm deliberating whether to take weapon artistry first or disemboweling first. Which has higher effect on dps?

disemboweling
i would say u cant pass up bloodles node when ur right next to it in a pvp build. (enemies cant leech life from u)
"
martinwub wrote:
i would say u cant pass up bloodles node when ur right next to it in a pvp build. (enemies cant leech life from u)

Yes, I've grabbed it now, updating build soon
Hi, build looks great and I'm going to try it. But why are you using a Lightning Coil which severely limits your other gear choice since you have to stack lightning resis. Why not a Daresso's or similar rare armor with high evasion and armor? Some rare armors have as much as 700 armor and 1500 evasion with additional stats and no downsides.
Last edited by bob1134 on Dec 31, 2013, 10:59:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info