I wanted to tryout POE, but the graphic detered me away

D3's graphic looks so much better than this game, if you guys can improve the graphic performance, it will be nearly a decent game in 2013, I am sure!
"
babosasa wrote:
D3's graphic looks so much better than this game, if you guys can improve the graphic performance, it will be nearly a decent game in 2013, I am sure!

POE's graphics are good and can be better.But playing a game for its graphics andot its mechanics,is plain stupid,sorry to say.What point is there if a game is eyecandy but shitty when played?
Bye bye desync!
You don't deserve to play the game then if that's your attitude on games.
Once again, most 'good' games don't revolve around graphics. I hope you will learn this one day, sorry if I come off a tad rude.
Still alive.. are we?
Obvious Troll is Obvious.
"
babosasa wrote:

Gameplay > Graphics. nuff said.
I am not sure that the aesthetic decisions made by the devs will ever bring Path of Exile graphics into alignment with Diablo 3's.

I am fairly sure most of us are okay with that.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Once you explore a cave or a dungeon...You'll understand...It becomes creepy as shit when you see ghosts... :) Pretty cool if you ask me. I'm enjoying it.
This game does have slightly... er, downplayed graphics, but... they're made because of the whole *dark and gritty* theme. I do find the aesthetic a bit feeble though, but I play on because of the miracle that is SkillDrasil.
Last edited by Crossflip on Dec 19, 2012, 10:42:29 AM
Don't feed the trolls. I'm pretty sure this guy is just upset that no one immediately gave him a key.
Forum Sheriff
Who needs ultra graphic? the most important thing is atmosphere and the dark ambience in poe is much more Diablo as Diablo III !

POE vs D3

gameplay
poe > D3

Skilltree
poe > D3

Items
poe > D3

farming fun/endurance
poe > D3

multiplayer
poe > D3

POE have: