I wanted to tryout POE, but the graphic detered me away

"
Lionguild wrote:
Even on lowest setting the game looks pretty decent. Though shadows make it look much better, lighting in this game is really good in general.

The lowest settings isn't actually much worse. IMO what really makes this game look bad is the inconsistencies. Like one part of the shoreline looks like it has parallax mapping and the other part looks like it's made with 3 polygons total.

Oh well, as long as the graphics resemble what they represent I don't really care.
PoE's graphics are solid to say the least, and it's gameplay is second to none. Sure, De-Sync can be an issue, and yes, the graphics can be at times a little less "up there" than that of titles such as Skyrim, Torchlight 2 (to some extent, obviously the graphics style of TL2 is very unique and "Cartoony") and other big names but it is still very much playable and high-end. Take a look at Diablo 2 and any games from around 5+ years ago and PoE is very much just as good as those titles, and as someone who does typically care about graphics a lot (As I spent ridiculous amounts of money on my PC as I'm sure many of you did) I say they are more than acceptable, and judging by the A3 screen shots, are only going to get better!
Good I don't want people like you that care about graphics, not the game. Don't play if you are like that.
Templar enthusiast
IGN: Caleibus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info