I wanted to tryout POE, but the graphic detered me away

OP, im pretty sure you wouldnt enjoy PoE even if it got frostbite2 engine. Sorry this game is not for you. Enjoy your time with diablo, you wont be missed
My rig must be shit because in now way are the graphics better then D3. All the armor ive seen is very blah. Granted, I may need to mess with the settings because some of yhe sceen shots lok better then my game.
"
species258 wrote:
OP, im pretty sure you wouldnt enjoy PoE even if it got frostbite2 engine. Sorry this game is not for you. Enjoy your time with diablo, you wont be missed

Implying anyone that plays Diablo is inferior. Sorry, but this game is just as easy. Nice try though.
i never said that ppl playing diablo are inferior, but yea they are.

also im not really sure about your definition of "easy", its definetly more complex
Last edited by species258 on Dec 21, 2012, 2:27:22 PM
"
ifarmpandas wrote:
Sorry, but this game is just as easy.

I don't know about you, but I had to play through D3 3 times, before it even started denting my healthglobe.
Domination:
Lvl 58 Power Siphon Witch
Last edited by SeikenZ on Dec 21, 2012, 3:00:34 PM
Even on lowest setting the game looks pretty decent. Though shadows make it look much better, lighting in this game is really good in general.
Sorry, I thought the topic said 'the graphic detered me away', not 'the difference in difficulty detered me away'.

Bad spelling and grammar aside, that's a clear topic to stick to. If you want to discuss the differences in difficulty between D3 and PoE, I'm sure we have approximately 9001 other threads in which to do so.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I just received a beta key from other, I am gonna try it out, however, I think that the resolution needs to be higher because the character looks so BIG in the screen, and also the combat is kinda awkward, unnatural, anyway, I will give it a try
for me graphics can't be better
my english sux.
First thing I thought when I watched a trailer, is it's like the next d2. (a game which I will still go back and play to this day) D3 is lacking in a lot of areas graphics aren't everything. I hope to try this game out as soon as I can.

(I'v only seen screenshots)
Last edited by beerbasstard on Dec 21, 2012, 11:18:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info