GIVING AWAY 3 KEYS TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT MOST! (0/3 REMAIN)

I don't have a real reason to deserve a key, and i won't give you some bullshit story. I just like to play videos and would love to try this.
Would like a key, been waiting patiently for one also followed their twitter and facebook everyday to get one yet never did. just too slow to ever win one and copy and paste it fast enough.
I would like a key please, worth a shot i guess, ty
Been watching around for a good Arpg game for years and stumbled uppon this Diamond peace of agame. A game that takes me back to the good old days in diablo 1,2 balders gate, And so on. Litteraly im inlove <3 and dying to play this.

That this game is free to play thats amazing, and is in my opinion worth waiting for. but i still would like to be a part of the beta community to help the developers out with finding bugs and glitches to improve the game even further. And if i get picked and get any friend-invites then ill hand them out just like you do.
Last edited by Hoozon on Sep 3, 2011, 8:14:42 PM
Eh feel like I'm begging by even posting but w/e, I would just like to play the beta to test out the game.. have done beta tests before and enjoy providing feedback. I have a strong interest in the PvP since this is one of the first game companies I've ever heard say they will put a strong focus on PvP! That's what has me so excited. Not to mention I was always a pretty dedicated HC player in D2, looking forward to testing that as well.

Grats on your placement btw.
Facts: Jobless, lots of free time, die hard Diablo series fan and want to make an impact on the development of this game.
With all the interest behind getting a key most giveaways are a longshot but it doesn't hurt to try, right? =)

I have nothing special to prove my worth that has not already been said like I've been playing rpg's since diablo1, nox, and baldur's gate. However I will say that I wish I knew about this game before the beta started as it is taxing trying to obtain a key by lottery or one of these giveaways.

In anycase thank you for the opportunity and gl to all.
The fact is I want to be able to know that I contributed to an amazing game that a lot of people are going to be playing for many years to come. I feel the best way to do this is by joining in the beta testing in its early stages.
Just had surgery to remove a terratoma tumor from my chest and have nothing to do for 3 months but play games lol. So I have alot of time on my hands
Double post sorry :S
Last edited by VikingTy on Sep 3, 2011, 7:28:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info