GIVING AWAY 3 KEYS TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT MOST! (0/3 REMAIN)

I want Path of Exile to be the best that it can be, and I believe that takes dedicated feedback. Most of the people posting in the begging threads seem to just want a key so they can play the game early, but I think most of us can agree that would be a total waste. Honestly, I don't mind waiting for the Open Beta to get my hands on the game, but I would like to have a chance to help make it really shine by dedicating playtime to testing mechanics and giving honest feedback rather than focusing on simply having fun.
Come to this game from Diablo 2.
Will play this game until Diablo 3.
Then I will kite both of them acordingly.

I'd be willing to play with you whenever you'd need someone to, also I'd be asking for permission to stream my beta experience as soon as I could.

Regardless, thanks for giving everyone a chance.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
"
Lotus wrote:
I think to find the most deserving, you would have to look into each person's post record and see who contributed the most. Any other facts given by users could be lies.

Trust me, I know. But I don't have time to track those types of people down, so I have to wait for them to surface here.
Rawr
First of all, congrats! You did exactly what i
would do if i got beta key on time, so sad that i missed that race, must have been fun!

Why do i deserve key? Well all i'v been thinking off for the past few months of this game, working all day just to get home and get dissapointed by finding my mailbox empty.
Ever since i finished Diablo 2 and Titan Quest i had this hunger for similiar games.
I was looking for quite a long time until i saw sneak peek of Alpha PoE. I had this strong feeling that this game might be the game i was looking for. By taking daily dose of the streams and infos from beta members i realized thats it, you hold the key(in most meanings) to my hapinnes and reaching my current life goal to taste this game!

What would i do with it?
First of all, i would have a blast! I would search every corner,do every quest, everything that is humanly possible, but at same time being usefull. I would collect all the info that is required, all the bugs i encouter, all the usefull beta member is supposed to do...this beta key would make me very happy person.

Thanks for your time invested in reading this, good luck all!

2010 member just looking to play this cool game, would love a key, good luck all.
Disregard my entry; my musical interest scored me a beta key from another contest on the forums! Good luck guys!!
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
Last edited by CoMmAnD0o on Sep 3, 2011, 7:29:58 PM
Summary
I am new, i did not cheat by opening multi-accs, i really need a good game, i dont hunt bugs ,they hunt me. this is my only lucky part :)

Edit for the edit of donator:

I dont have good skills to win a contest unless it is a puzzle. For the dedication part: I am looking at the main page and my mail at least every 2 hour.(Ofc i sleep :)
I will quit smoking and dota if i get a key.
I have plenty of time(8++) to play.
I also offer slavery.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6677
Last edited by Xentios on Sep 3, 2011, 7:27:29 PM
i think at the moment good beta tester deserves it the most,
so you can choose me or some 'gimme',

already i love this game and i want help to improve it :)

======================
win7x64 ultimate
ati radeon 6850 latest drivers
AMD FX-6100
GA-970A-UD3
8 Gb ddr3 Patriot
======================
http://www.pathofexile.com/faq/
I don't think i deserve a key more than a newcomer.Just asking you kindly because i'd like to invite a friend.That's all.
thanks in advance.

HCladder race,solo witch lvl20 Icespear/freezingpulse.
rank overall 31,rank witches 12.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
I think I should get 1 for my friend because we will play together, savvy?

EDIT: he posted on 2nd page: turki01
Last edited by FreakD on Sep 3, 2011, 7:16:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info