GIVING AWAY 3 KEYS TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT MOST! (0/3 REMAIN)

Description:

I have not yet personally gained access to beta, my brother who sits next to me has. So I just play off his computer when he's not and have been streaming online to players answering questions and voicing my concerns. I have voiced my concerns and opinions about my first impression of the game and what is missing from the core. I would like to stream video to players of my brother and myself playing together to show some group dynamics and the development of the party system as it is released. As PvP is developed I will continue to join the Cutthroat league to show optimal skill allocation. I have a small audience nightly that I Stream to, and will continue to do so.

I Also intend to provide endless amounts of feedback relating to balancing and dynamics that will affect PvP, which is my personal main concern.

Stream Feed:
Here

Impression Post:
Here
"
Wyvernic wrote:
My girlfriend and me wants to be considered :)

I definatly agree :D we would love to be considered ;)
Your definition of those who deserve the key the most would be interesting to know. I think anyone wants to play this game real bad, they would probably tell you that they want the key.

So chose wisely the People who have a proper writing and manners, thats the kind of player we all want so see in the Beta. Dont look at the Registerdate, it wont tell you how the player truly is.

Thank you for reading

Mr_Pablo
I would like a Path of Exile beta for the purpose of testing and giving feed back for a game that I believe can become a huge success. Within the time I am in beta and probably longer I will give it my full attention in my spare time, which consists of many hours a day. Through my experience in testing with time and effort I will be able to change the game for the better.

Thank you for this magnificent opportunity.
Well, all i can do is ask for one. I just found this game, so im not the one who has waiting for awhile. I do play diablo, have plan since 1998 til now. This game reminds me alot of it. Would love to try it, and be worth to play the years to come. Its a 35 random beta key, so it will be quite some time to receive mine.
For those chosen, their time has come.
I've edited my original post with more information that you may not be aware of. All 3 keys are still in limbo and will remain that way most likely until at least tomorrow to give plenty of people a chance.
Rawr
one of the oldest acc´s:C

To argue that I am more deserving than anyone else here seems just as bad as degrading myself by begging. That said, there are definitely a lot of undeserving people that have gotten in and just want to play without giving any feedback in return.

I'm a mature gamer who was been participating constructively on the forums for some time now. I've tried to make suggestions and criticisms based on the many streams and commentaries that I've had a chance to watch.

My history with this type of game goes back to early MUDs on BBS's - then Diablo 1 and early UO. I'm also a big fan of more traditional RPGs like Baldur's Gate and Torment.

As a beta tester I would be contributing to the ongoing development of this game and not just playing "to check things out".

If you plan to test cutthroat once it becomes active, I will fight alongside you at least for the duration of the beta; You have my sword.
I won't get picked so congrats to the winner!
IGN: Rotten
haista paska

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info