Build of the Week, Season 2 Episode 3 Build Submission Thread

"
"
FleepQc wrote:
Detonate Dead/Fire Trap/Freeze Mine

The Passive Skill Tree

The build consist of using fire trap to kill some of the monsters and then use detonate dead to finish up the rest. Detonate dead scales really well in high level maps because monsters have higher base hp. I also use freeze mine with ele prolif to freeze everything that is scary(like any hard boss.... double crematorium boss with minus max). You also go double curse with the curse ring to increase your damage by a lot.(and to help freeze certain monsters). So.... the build can, do crazy high amount of damage, gives double curse to the group and can freeze pretty much anything making anything safe.

Here's my current gear set:

Spoiler

I am currently level 90 on Nemesis and people love grouping with me because I provide everything you would ever want in a group

How do you survive against surprise big hits or monkey/spider zerg rush with 0 armor?

I think you were leveling Life-based and then respec'd into ES and CI?

Probably something similar to:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQPGBAcEswVbBg4J9hJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBmFGjgabBzcHwIkPCSqJa0nTyepKU8tHzZ7NsU22DbpOtg74TwFPV9BqkbXSTtJUUyzTdhQR1JTVcZZ81ptW7tj_W0ZcFFxeXKpfNl-WX6wf8aBb4KbgziIG4uMjHaPRo_6kFWTJ5eVna6ePJ_Ln9-iAKKjpwinK6cwp1ynhKyqtKPAGsHzz2XQ0Ngk2FTa3eFz4vfjauQi7BjsOOxV7SDvfO-F8B_xivcy-Ov9Cw==

seeing all his gear unverified now, i think your question is anserwed now...
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
WHERE IS MY BOTW???
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
feuerbach wrote:
"
"
FleepQc wrote:
Detonate Dead/Fire Trap/Freeze Mine

The Passive Skill Tree

The build consist of using fire trap to kill some of the monsters and then use detonate dead to finish up the rest. Detonate dead scales really well in high level maps because monsters have higher base hp. I also use freeze mine with ele prolif to freeze everything that is scary(like any hard boss.... double crematorium boss with minus max). You also go double curse with the curse ring to increase your damage by a lot.(and to help freeze certain monsters). So.... the build can, do crazy high amount of damage, gives double curse to the group and can freeze pretty much anything making anything safe.

Here's my current gear set:

Spoiler

I am currently level 90 on Nemesis and people love grouping with me because I provide everything you would ever want in a group

How do you survive against surprise big hits or monkey/spider zerg rush with 0 armor?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQPGBAcEswVbBg4J9hJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBmFGjgabBzcHwIkPCSqJa0nTyepKU8tHzZ7NsU22DbpOtg74TwFPV9BqkbXSTtJUUyzTdhQR1JTVcZZ81ptW7tj_W0ZcFFxeXKpfNl-WX6wf8aBb4KbgziIG4uMjHaPRo_6kFWTJ5eVna6ePJ_Ln9-iAKKjpwinK6cwp1ynhKyqtKPAGsHzz2XQ0Ngk2FTa3eFz4vfjauQi7BjsOOxV7SDvfO-F8B_xivcy-Ov9Cw==

He just hit level 90 a few hours ago and went to work. So no, that doesn't answer anything.
"
"
feuerbach wrote:
"

Spoiler

He just hit level 90 a few hours ago and went to work. So no, that doesn't answer anything.

yup you're right. i didn't realize it's just unverified because of the quote
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
You dont need armor to survide shit... you either freeze everything if you think that its too dangerous or you one shot the pack with fire trap + detonate dead. With the insane damage of detonate dead you usually fully heal(I have 9k ES) each time you detonate dead. All my gear is unverified because I just transfer skin all my gear.
Last edited by FleepQc on Nov 25, 2013, 6:08:06 AM
I submit my build for the build of the week. It's totaly late game. It cost is astronomical.
And it's op as hell :)?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/658185
My done 6L lottery (winner) view-thread/686980

⚠ ⚠ Kujawiaczek ⚠⚠ Shop ⚠⚠ view-thread/596570
CyClone Discharger full eq sell: view-thread/664729
Persolan log: view-thread/664743
Thread is already meeting its objectives as Pneuma's build got nerfed. Continue to post.
"
deimoss wrote:
Thread is already meeting its objectives as Pneuma's build got nerfed. Continue to post.

top kek

GGG nerf thread is in effect.
Do your own job.
"
deimoss wrote:

ehh you mean the build he made to show off how BROKEN CwS was?

yeah i guess pneuma did meet his objective^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info