Why do we heal completely on levelup?

it was like that in D2 and it should stay like that because we are used to it...

in the hardcore race yesterday a partymember was down to 3 HP and then leveled up
epic moment^^
It's all part of making a level-up rewarding. I agree it should stay. :)
It's arpg tradition. D1, D2, TQ, TL .. always been this way.
not enough time for gaming!
I've had my butt saved many times by leveling up during a fight I probably should have run away from. Its given me some pretty epic moments in my gaming and I would hate to see it dissapear
"
Covert wrote:
Sometime level up saves my skin. I like the feature and would hate to see it dropped.

I have been saved a lot also by it. To me its awkward for you to not be healed on level up.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
It gives me that brand new shiny feeling, like you get after a relaxing shower.
"
Covert wrote:
Sometime level up saves my skin. I like the feature and would hate to see it dropped.

It's definitely saved me on many occasions. I don't think it has any particular gameplay purpose but most people do seem to like it.
Forum Sheriff
D2 has this, Torchlight 1 and 2 has this, TQ:IT has this, and even the ToG has this, so it is normal for PoE to take the same route as well. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
dust7 wrote:
There's hardly a more epic experience than to get saved by a levelup in hardcore.

^is a pleasant experience if it kicks in when you got yourself into trouble lol.
Smoother than Smooth.
Because it's awesome and has saved my ass more than once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info