Do you accessorize your car?

If so, let's see it!

I recently put a small graphic (which basically just looks like metal flames but i think it looks neat lol) on the top of the windshield of my car and put some wheel covers on that look like rims lol. I also have some chrome trim on the hood, two doors and the hatch door. This is my car:

I also ordered some LED bars from amazon to put under my car cuz I'm a loser :P and soon I'll get the Mugen name brand rear spoiler for my car as well. I will update this thread with pictures of those items once I get them as well. I guess I'm just proud of owning my car because it's the most awesome thing I own and I love driving it and customizing it.

Share yours here!
I have a station wagon, so there's not much point making it look shiny. A shiny turd is still a turd, lol. I did put on some rims, though, as well as a nice sticker of a tiger that covers around a third of the hood. Funny thing is most people I talk to don't even realizae it's just a sticker. :)
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
"
ExileDude wrote:
I have a station wagon, so there's not much point making it look shiny. A shiny turd is still a turd, lol. I did put on some rims, though, as well as a nice sticker of a tiger that covers around a third of the hood. Funny thing is most people I talk to don't even realizae it's just a sticker. :)

I used to have a junker honestly, but I got a full time job and financed my current car. Although I lost that full time job since then, I can still afford my car because it was financed for 7 years lol.
No.

We've got a light truck, and a van we use to pick up steel and timber for the armoury and the workshop.

They're working vehicles so accessories just wouldn't suit.
Stopped accessorizing cars when I put my 91 acura integra hatchback into a guard rail and totaled it :P Now I just drive a stock 2013 Nissan Sentra and look like an old man.
God Bless those who create a classic or a custom vehicle but all it takes it one moron
to nail you. I've always driven defensively, my Dad's mantra, and thank God. Been driving for over 20 years without even a parking ticket. So I have my 1997 factory trimmed and loaded Firebird but honestly I drive the Saturn Van 28 days a month. I sit higher, love the turning radius, and if you hit and destroy my van ... well... I can find those easily. ;-)

ps: though I would *imagine* sitting nice and snug in my firebird, the seat just grabs and holds you like a glove, doing 70+ rapidily climbing up a 3/4 loop on-ramp, in the dead of early morning, brings a smile to one's face. I'll have to meet that person some time. sigh :)

-Valhalla
member of The Old Timers Guild
Also playing : D3 valhalla#1240 , Grim Dawn , TQ+IT
Last edited by VALHALLA1240 on Dec 15, 2012, 2:01:41 AM
The pigeons outside pimp my ride for me. Honestly, when so much **** can happen to your ride, why make it cost more? Streets are hell.
"
Crossflip wrote:
Streets are hell.

You're from Russia? (just asking because driving conditions [not only roads] there are legendarily hellish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxHPJAONpE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTb4CGhp_eo
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Dear OP:

1) I approve of your enthusiasm

2) Lose the chrome autozone trim

3) Return any generic aftermarket LED b.s. you had planned on installing

4) Lose the windshield graphic

5) Save up to buy some proper sized wheels, either oem or reputable aftermarket

6) Save up to buy some suspension parts, you will love driving your car even more at this point. Chrome trim, cheap mods, and autozone garbage won't add to your driving experience!

my 2¢
"
visibiliti wrote:
Dear OP:

1) I approve of your enthusiasm

2) Lose the chrome autozone trim

3) Return any generic aftermarket LED b.s. you had planned on installing

4) Lose the windshield graphic

5) Save up to buy some proper sized wheels, either oem or reputable aftermarket

6) Save up to buy some suspension parts, you will love driving your car even more at this point. Chrome trim, cheap mods, and autozone garbage won't add to your driving experience!

my 2¢

I'm a loser with LEDs but I may take your advice on the suspension parts. Also, should i get my car lowered? lol

Oh, and i already took the chrome off my doors, though not the hood and hatch lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info