Do you accessorize your car?

I joined the personalised number plate wanker crew this year.

It's a Doctor Who in-joke.

...*shrug*
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
with this one we had a lot of fun, you see that white chair there, we put that on the roof/front seat/back seat etc... it looked great and was a lot of fun :D, only pic could find tho ;( dunno what happened to the others

here lies my old princess with the great 2 15" subs

and here is my momentarily car got it for 150€ = 198$ pretty darn cheap i say... :D
and there was nothing wrong with the car, old owner thought there was problem with the engine, nope nothing wrong there :D
Last edited by rowleri on Dec 21, 2012, 12:15:23 AM
I drive a 2002 VW Jetta with a Turbo Diesel engine, I didn't think I could trick mine out (performance wise at least), until about 2 months ago, found out that putting in a bigger intake and exhaust boosts my torque immensely (says all of my diesel mechanic friends), and since I drive at about 2500 RPM's I can make good use of all that torque :P

I cant see my car with a spoiler, rims, bigger wheels, decals or anything like that to be honest. Maybe a small drop or something, but otherwise, nothing more. I do need to get my front bumper fixed though, something tore the mounts apart for a couple of screws.

Update on the LEDs lol. They were kinda cheap and the installation job isn't great so I think they might not last long, but yeah lol.
My old Subaru Impreza GT. As you can see it has a Subaru decal on the side and STI gold rims.
Easily my favorite car so far.
I've seen a few Subaru cars like that one in my area minus the decal.

I think they look nice tho. especially that combo of blue and gold.

On another note, I have been enjoying my LEDs while delivering pizzas lol
Love the Subaru. I haven't done anything to my car other than an exhaust. Too much money, and I'm not that much of a car junkie. Just paid it off recently, so might lower it and put some wheels on it possibly.
IGN: Hathar
Update: One of the cheap LED strips shorted out on me already lol.

I totally don't feel like uninstalling it all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info