[Standard] <The Hetairoi> Looking for friendly, casual, respectful people

I'd like to join, this guild looks nice, and I'm nice too

IGN: Rangelisk
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Hello, I am interested in joining your community! I have 1800+ hours playing this game, all of it being very casual. All my past guilds have either moved on from standard, or allowed communities that are not very friendly. I am hoping to join a community that enforces friendly communities, and yours seems like such.

My IGN is kayklown

I live in Canada, so I mostly play during EST time zone, but it fluctuates a lot due to very bad sleeping habits. Hope to see you in game soon ^^
as an officer of the guild i am compelled to make a statement..

the guild numbers are misleading to applying players.

the guild owner has not played for a loong time (like a year or so) as an officer i cannot remove inactive names from the guild list to enable new applications to be easily accommadated into the guild.

the number of active members are low (but dedicated and helpfull and knowledgeable guys)

if you would still like to try an application.. i (or other officers) will endeavour to help you to get in..

i just felt it was unfair to accept applications for new members then for them to find no one online in the game..

have a great day ya'll
Can i Join the Guild
IGN: DarkAnglez
update news..

guild has more spaces available...

step forward exiles and pledge your soul =)

Friendly Bump
Last edited by xIHexIx on Dec 22, 2014, 1:24:59 AM
can i join?;D
ing ggeksal
Be happy;)
hey there! stefan is my name. I am looking for a guild to gain more experiences in this game. I started few days ago and i'm impressed by this game. I would like to find mates for more fun. My ingame nick is booberino. I would like to receive a message :D
"
I'd like to join, this guild looks nice, and I'm nice too

IGN: Rangelisk

*cough*
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
if you still got slots open i would like to join.

IGN: alexmhi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info