[Standard] <The Hetairoi> Looking for friendly, casual, respectful people

Hi, interested in joining. I am currently playing on the One Month Standard League....Been playing PoE off and on for 2 years now. Current guild stopped playing awhile ago and this league has got me back. @Ceezella is my IGN.
Hi

I am interested in joining your guild but have so far been unable to contact an officer.

Kind Regards
Anderies
I buy fusings orbs/jewellers/alterations. PM ratio!
"Of course I talk to the voices in my head, how else would I find any meaningful conversation?"
still kind of new looking to have fun
Send me an invite,

@Ore_Tama

Been playing since OB start, and willing to share my knowledge and help.
I love pie.
Hello I'm Roger I just finished reading through your forum post. I will be sending this to both guild leaders so you know. I have been playing Poe since the later part of closed beta. I'm 23 and live in kansas stationed on theAir Force base. I love poe and recently took a break for a couple of months and looking to get back to go ham again. Before I do so I wanted to find a cool group of guys and gals to play with. I wanted to get back in the game before the new four month league started. I'll be playing a self cast arc witch that will phase into rf witch in the late game. I'd love to hear back from you all, my Ign is ArcOpOp. Thanks for reading.
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
hello guys

i am fairly new with the game and enjoying it but it feels kinda lonely when u got no1 to talk too :)
Reading ur guild description makes me want to join u guys so if possible throw me an invite

IGN: Loneghos

looking forward to that invite
Looking to run maps, dom and piety. Experienced player who likes to have fun and joke around.

IGN: CoCdisco
OFWGKTATurtle
MalevolentCreationist
and am interested in joining your guild :3. I'm a fun person and I love to play this game.

IGN: Joquinn

Hope to see the invite :D
Hey guys, i'm want to join the guild. It is lonely by yourself. I played POE since april and i have learned a lot about the game since then, don't understand all of it though(yet). I'm a decent, active player and i want to play and help others.

Thanks for you're time and i hope to see you're invite in game :)

IGN: Mearrik
Last edited by Fennr on Aug 9, 2014, 8:20:57 AM
I am a casual player looking for a nice place to hang out. I have been on and off POE sense beta.

IGN: Wreaka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info