[Standard] <The Hetairoi> Looking for friendly, casual, respectful people

-
Last edited by alxuser890 on Aug 15, 2014, 4:06:45 PM
Hello! I am another casual player that would love to join guild. I got bored to solo all the time when i play. I been arround poe since open beta with some breaks and some active periods of play times. Atm i have lvl89 wizard with 160iiq and 380iir for MFing and some maps in stock, so i would love some guys to map with when i play. "Lulcika" is my ign, so let me know.

"Hornic"
"Prstek_v_Ritko" those are my other two toons i use occasionaly
Hello =),

I am a casual player looking for a respectful and active clan in standard leagues..

My IGN is Ummburbur

Thanks !
hello :P

I am a hardcore player that want to find a nice and frendly guild

My ign is poisonT_T
Hey!

Been playing PoE for quite some time now and I got bored of playing by myself. So I was looking to join a guild and play with other people as well as chatting with kind people.

IGN: ikeeptrying
cascadingitup

Looking forward to (hopefully) have fun with you guys soon!

Hello, I am a casual player whose looking for a friendly guild to join. From your description, you guys seem like a chill group. You can catch me on the following IGNs: Myelin and Arnza.
Hello, i would love to joint your guild.

The ideals you described are very affine to my idea of playing, and in the last months i was considering the idea of joining a group. I play mostly Standard and have characters in the range of 50-75 level at the moment + the levelling ones.
I'm not a guru of the game but i get most of its mechanics, but i very rarely played in groups (but when happened it was pretty fun) so you may have to be patient about things like acronyms and such...
IGN i am Iraesi Iraesi Oryonis most of the time.

Italian - timezone GMT+1
hi i'm Joris

I just started to play PoE and I tried to play it with my friends, but they can't play it or won't play it. So I decided to try to come in a guild. And I started search the forum, where I find this guild and I liked it immediately because it respect people as they are, so I really want to join your guild and my character name is lord_gaynes.

I hope I see soon or I may come in your guild.
Hi, Im mostly a casual player still learning the finer points of the game and would like to join a guild to try and improve my gameplay. I hope you'll invite me :)

IGN: Kailinz
Hello, friendly and active player would love to join ur guild, IGN: NightsOwl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info