[Standard] <The Hetairoi> Looking for friendly, casual, respectful people

I'm willing to give this guild a try, if you'll have me that is.

Ign criticalsituations
If you are still recruiting, then i am still interested. Been around since closed beta, current lvl 85.

IGN: Vazzyl
V/r
Hi, get me in... ign MihiOnRageMode
IGN : MihiReloaded
I'm interested in joining. A few of my friends play with me and we are all family friendly people (I'm a preschool teacher so I have a permanent filter lol). I also like helping people level and am currently playing a support/auramancer.

IGN Aurastia
Nevermind
Last edited by LordSaren on Mar 5, 2014, 10:52:51 PM
Hi, my name is Mirko, and ingame is Mramorni. I play PoE from release and my character is 78 lvl templar. If it is possible I would like to join your guild.
Hi there! I'd be interested in joining your guild. Have a level 86 witch in standard league and am looking for friendly people to run high-level maps with. It's become a bit of a chore to scrape together all the currency I need to consistently roll my maps well (especially solo), and I've been wanting to find other folks to pool resources and run maps with. My IGN is magic_cat.
I'd like to join if you are still recruiting.

IGN: Farlina
Hello, my name is Vesa-Matti and I've been playing PoE for about a month now. I'm a laidback person, who strives to do things with perfection, but in his own way. I'm coming from a hardcore raiding(And raid leading.) background in WoW, now looking for a more casual playing environment that I can enjoy as my own schedule allows, due to having a baby.(Due date on the 9th, so in 2 days, granted it can happen sooner or later. :P) I play as often as my schedule and fiancé allow me to and keeping language and things overall civil comes to me naturally. My IGN is Kalnedra, a level 72 ranger at this moment.(Primarily a physical DPS spec, with focus on crit/raw damage and decent survivability.) I either spend my time browsing the forums and afking, or farming Piety/Dominus, some other random areas or maps, depending on what I feel like doing. :> I'd be happy to join your ranks as another casual, if you'll have me.

Hope to hear from you soon(ish). :P

~Elraine
Hello!

Im interested to join.
Currently i have a 6x marauder cyclone and a 70 LS templar as the 2 highest level chars in normal. Also a couple of lesser alts. Now I am playing in Ambush League.

Thanks
Last edited by pgarami on Mar 8, 2014, 9:28:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info