[Standard] <The Hetairoi> Looking for friendly, casual, respectful people

I am interested in joining.
Hi everyone,
I am interest in joining the guild.
Thanks
<deleted>
Last edited by Nightfire40 on May 15, 2014, 11:04:49 PM
Hi guys, i am located in Corfu Greece, 30 years old and i have a lvl 86 Frost Witch. I would like to join the guild if you are still recruiting. My IGN is Georig.
Hello if you are recruiting I am interested in joining, im a crit daggers shadow, my in game name is shnuts. Thanks for your time
hello im interesting in joining. back from domination league and not sure if im going to try new league yet have my mains ign are Kiterror and Tyrindel both 75, first is CI Item find summoner still needing alot of work and 2nd is waiting to find out the Righteous Fire nerf before finishing his respect.

I am a American located in central USA. i work graveyard shifts so i play when ever i can at all times of day .. currently sick and tired of playing by my self like i did for almost entire domination. look forward to hearing from you
Sounds like a great guild !
I would really like to join you guys, so tierd of playing alone in a dead guilds...
IGN: EternalSlash
Hello! I am very interested in joining this guild. It sounds exactly what I am looking for. I have just started playing maps with my first character and want to expand my experience with the game joining a good community.

IGN: Guxilot
I am interested in joining a guild, as playing alone all the time isn't always the best. Most guilds I have started or been in have been similar to this in how people are expected to treat each other. I still will do a large amount of soloing, but grouping will be more part of my game moving forward. I have been playing for about a month, and still only have an idea of item value when it relates to the characters I have that would use such things. hope to hear from someone.

Oh, I have a lvl 82 duelist and 77 witch.

IGN: Varathontius
Hi i am interested in Joining ..Just a casual player. Newbie trying to better his game.

IGN: Pretham

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info