CoralRing v1.23 - extended window control

Currently loving it :) Thank you so much.
Glad someone finds it useful! :)
"
Nituvious wrote:
Glad someone finds it useful! :)

One suggestion. Would it be possible to get an option if it's not too much trouble to manually put in the resolution parameters?
Thanks for this nice gadget! Works great for me.
"
Elynole wrote:
One suggestion. Would it be possible to get an option if it's not too much trouble to manually put in the resolution parameters?

Sure! No problem, I'll see what I can cook up.
"
Nituvious wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:

Sure! No problem, I'll see what I can cook up.

Thanks, I use an HDTV where normal resolutions don't quite fit. (I have to readjust manually with Nvidia Control Panel). Due to this, when I remove the bars it seems to shift to the top left hand corner, but I'm unable to resize it either within game or via the game window itself(because it's gone for resizing). So manually entering it in is my only options.

You'd be a god if you did this, just saying.
Updated the first post with a new version of CoralRing. Manually setting resolutions is now available, launching the game with CoralRing is also now possible.

Please let me know if there are any bugs or annoyances with CoralRing and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible!
Nice tool! Could you implement some kind of a Courser Lock, that would be awesome!
"
Flavoured wrote:
Nice tool! Could you implement some kind of a Courser Lock, that would be awesome!

I'll look into getting this feature written into the program! :) Thanks for the suggestions.

[edit] Quick question, is the custom resolution option working for anyone or did I totally bjork that up?
Last edited by Nituvious on Dec 17, 2012, 4:05:05 AM
"
Nituvious wrote:
"
Flavoured wrote:

I'll look into getting this feature written into the program! :) Thanks for the suggestions.

[edit] Quick question, is the custom resolution option working for anyone or did I totally bjork that up?

I haven't been able to try it yet but plan on doing so when I get home this afternoon, I'll post my findings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info