Chris/Kripparrian Q&A, Fan Art competition and Facebook key giveaway

Do not worry. The interview will be available after the end of stream.
Есть один путь - найух!
I hope that kripp or GGG will put the interview on yt.. I'll probably sleep at 4.00 am :(
"
ganryu1990 wrote:
I hope that kripp or GGG will put the interview on yt.. I'll probably sleep at 4.00 am :(

Kripp always has his streams available to watch, backlogged. Just click in the videos tab on his stream, and choose the specified stream you want to watch, voila.
"
Would somebody be able to post the Q&A session up on the forums when it's done? I think I'll be busy at that time. Thanks~

This would e great to have happen!
Kripp and Chris?
I'd watch that.

Also if Chris tells Kripp to get his followers to vote on the competition, PoE might get some serious attention.
I love how my pic looks like a raging seal. Sorta.
This means I'd have to subscribe to Kripp's channel to get my questions viewed and read by him. I cannot do this!
"
Lachis wrote:
This means I'd have to subscribe to Kripp's channel to get my questions viewed and read by him. I cannot do this!

You just need to have a twitch account to be able to type in the chat window... I don't know if they'll take the questions from there though.
"
Kripp and Chris?
I'd watch that.

Also if Chris tells Kripp to get his followers to vote on the competition, PoE might get some serious attention.

Also ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kripp get some real love from everyone being the controversial dude on the internet.
nice one, better remember to tune into that :)
Look forward to the Q&A! Been a little while since a new one came out, and this is just before OB so I hope to learn some new things!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info